GB HOMEPAGE

Borderzone

Posted By: merrick

Borderzone - 01/28/18 05:39 PM

Having problems with this game and getting it to play in windows 7.
The lead up and setting character is all right but when game starts the frame is there but inside the frame is black.
I have tried compatibility mode in xp and lower details but it still wont play. can anyone help?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Borderzone - 01/28/18 05:42 PM

Since you are describing technical problems with this game, I have moved your post over to the Glitches forum.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Borderzone - 01/28/18 10:13 PM

I can't find any tech support for the game. Many user reviewers in Steam couldn't get it working, or only got it working briefly. Best way to run it seems to be on an old computer with real Windows XP (not compatibility mode) and a video card from around the time the game was made (2005) with video drivers from around that time.

Maybe a few people were able to run it somehow on newer systems, but the bulk of user reviews say it's impossible
http://store.steampowered.com/app/289220/BorderZone/
Posted By: Marian

Re: Borderzone - 01/28/18 11:07 PM

I just found a thread on Steam for the game where the developer has provided links to patches they created. I would read through the entire thread to see which patch would be best to try - there were multiple patches. You can find the thread here.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community