GB HOMEPAGE

tex murphy pandora directive

Posted By: deleterman

tex murphy pandora directive - 08/30/18 12:54 AM

day 7 i go to the dorms and use shovel on the door and the game freezes .i had other issues and they was fixed,i have played this game before and this never happen. duh
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: tex murphy pandora directive - 08/30/18 05:45 PM

I can't find anything about this particular crash using Google.
Maybe try the usual "fix" for repeating crashes -- try doing things in a different order.

https://www.dosbox.com/comp_list.php?showID=1637&letter=T
Pandora Directive seems to have been tested with DOSBox version 0.73 at the DOSBox website. If GOG is using DOSBox version 0.74 there may have been bugs introduced that weren't present in version 0.73.

Also be aware this chapter is timed. You may want to follow a walkthrough step by step, leaving nothing out. If that's what you're already doing, maybe try a different walkthrough that does things in a different order in Day 7. If you can find a walkthrough that was made using the game with DOSBox (especially with the GOG version) as opposed to a waltkhrough made 15 or 20 years ago using real DOS, the DOSBox walkthrough would be best.
Posted By: deleterman

Re: tex murphy pandora directive - 08/30/18 06:07 PM

thanks ,just kept messing around and zapped the alien ,now i can relax some ,i have played this before and that helped a lot.i kept a lot of notes . thanks now i can sleep easy . devilchili
© 2024 GameBoomers Community