GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror, latest release

Posted By: fredaz

Black Mirror, latest release - 01/04/19 11:44 PM

I am thinking that my key board/ mouse control is not functioning correctly with this game. So I started the game again and in the main menu there is a control button to click on. The only info it shows there is for a hand held controller not a key board/mouse configuration. My question is where do I find the selection to use my control method instead of the hand held device? I checked the GOG forums and I could not find any info about the controls, nor can I find a game manual that explains key board/mouse functions.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror, latest release - 01/04/19 11:54 PM

I found some information about the controls here. I don't know how you switch to keyboard and mouse, though. If I find anything, I will let you know.

Re: Black Mirror, latest release - 01/05/19 12:37 AM

Thank you for your help Marian. I will keep digging. If I find another way I will let you know. I am considering getting the hand held controller, and for what I payed for this game I would like to have a friendlier control experience. I will dig further.

Re: Black Mirror, latest release - 01/05/19 05:22 PM

Well my research is done after a purchase as usual. I see there is no other way to play the game. Use a clunky key board/mouse for this game cause it was designed poorly, or experiment with a hand held controller. I have considered one of those for several years. I think I will POP for it and see if I like it. Thanks again for your insight, RE; research.

Re: Black Mirror, latest release - 01/09/19 08:39 PM

As far as the game Black Mirror goes, I find it more playable with an XBox hand held controller. It is still a little clunky even with that but the more I get used to it the better it gets. I am in the first chapter still but have decided to compete the game since it friendlier.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror, latest release - 01/09/19 08:40 PM

I'm glad the controller is going to make the game easier to play for you. I hope you can get some enjoyment out of the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community