GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia 3.

Posted By: maggsie

Syberia 3. - 02/05/19 03:58 PM

Hi Is anyone having trouble with this game the controls are manic. I am trying to get the clock in Steiner's shop to go to 5 o'clock and it is crazy sometimes my curser just disappears . The symbol instructs to turn but it just wont.
Need help
Maggsie
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/05/19 04:29 PM

A lot of people had problems with the controls. Eventually it was patched, which added a sort of point-and-click, but it wasn't designed as point-and-click and some parts of the game don't work well with the controls.

If you check user reviews at GOG and Steam, some reviewers mention disappearing mouse cursor, even when they have the recommended specs.

Maybe there is a trick to getting the clock to go to 5 with these controls. Hopefully someone can help. Hints forum might be a better place to ask since it sounds like your game is functioning as well as it does for anyone.
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/05/19 04:32 PM

Hi Maggsie, this has been a very touchie area. Are you playing the steam version or the GOG version? I played the Steam version.

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/05/19 05:42 PM

Did you move the glass cover of the clock out of the way first?

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/06/19 09:39 AM

Thanks mrbill I am playing the steam version . Never thought that I had to move the glass cover away .I will try that now.
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/06/19 09:58 AM

Thanks mrbill you were right I moved the glass cover it was so thin I didn't see it,back on track. I must say the controls are still manic . I am glad I have " Room 3 " to fall back on LOL
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/07/19 02:03 AM

Keep me in mind if you need more help. I'll do my best.

Cheers,

Bill

Re: Syberia 3. - 02/07/19 10:22 AM

Thanks Bill I will. Gameboomers to the rescue again for me .LOL

Regards Maggsie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community