GB HOMEPAGE

Where to purchase games - technical problem

Posted By: Leeana

Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 04:57 PM

Hi I was so thrilled to see itch.io for the first time and I feel in love with the site Thank You Gameboomers I had to purchase Bloody Mary seemed too good so I bought the game and donated $1.00 also so it came out to $3.99 .....Im happy so I thought ....My question is it started very well have icon of itch.io on my windows 7 Comp (point and Click) being 70 and NOT very computer savvy I think I did pretty Good so far ...... but I had to repeat playing the game 3xs already ...thats where my problem lies ...I cant seem to save the Game (scratching head) i tried and tried Please someone tell me PLEASE how do I save ????
Posted By: Marian

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 05:11 PM

Hi Leeana, I moved your post over to Glitches so that the techies can help you out. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 06:42 PM

Try right-clicking the game shortcut and choosing "Run As Administrator."
Sometimes games are blocked from creating their saves by Windows security features.

If that doesn't work, see if your antivirus has an "exceptions" list to which you can add the game's executable file.
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 07:06 PM

Thank-You Marian, so sorry for the wrong posting .... and Jenny100 Thank You also for the quick response, will do
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 07:53 PM

Which Bloody Mary game is this? I found several... one is Grim Tales: Bloody Mary, another is Bloody Mary, Forgotten Curse and I think there is a Bloody Mary that is described as a children's game. For the Grim Tales one, it only saves on exit. For Bloody Mary, Forgotten Curse, I found something that says "E" will save a game. Are there any options in the main menu that will tell you what keys you need to use to save, exit etc.?
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 08:15 PM

I think it is this one
https://mmztech.itch.io/bloody-mary-origins-adventure
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Where to purchase games - technical problem - 03/04/19 11:57 PM

I notice it says "average session" listed as 1/2 hour. Does that mean the whole game? I notice it was released in Chapters. f so, it may not HAVE a save system, sort of like Yeli Oreg. The game was only an hour or so long and the developer didn't have a save system.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community