GB HOMEPAGE

signing into big fish

Posted By: cybermom22

signing into big fish - 03/12/19 06:46 PM

I have been trying to sign into my account at big fish, its not a big account but I was going to make it bigger. I have tried every password I have, tried many days, followed all the instructions given, no luck. husband tried, son tried, no luck, so obviously im ticked off. my stuff was lost due to a storm, but everything was written down, so I know its ok. I did get in once, but was thrown out. whatsup. im now angry, I realize there has to be security, but im, or was, a customer. I have many games on steam, and have never had this problem. anyone else?
Posted By: Marian

Re: signing into big fish - 03/12/19 06:53 PM

I moved your post over to Glitches because you are describing a technical problem.

I know of one person who had this problem at one point and using a different web browser fixed the problem. This is of course not to say that the same solution will work for you, but it's worth a try.

And I would imagine you have already cleared your web browser's cache and cookies and then tried to log in again?
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: signing into big fish - 03/12/19 07:04 PM

Does the "Forgot your password" link not work at
https://susi.bigfishgames.com/login
If you really forgot it, that's the best way to get the password back and make a new one -- assuming the password is the problem.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: signing into big fish - 03/12/19 11:34 PM

Marian and Jenny have already covered what I was going to suggest. Clear browser cache, try a different browser, use "forgot my password" and reset it.

Re: signing into big fish - 03/16/19 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Draclvr
Marian and Jenny have already covered what I was going to suggest. Clear browser cache, try a different browser, use "forgot my password" and reset it.

Re: signing into big fish - 03/16/19 05:43 PM

ive tried everything,my games on steam are ok and loading as is everything else, sooooooo ive given up. thanks for trying to help. ill just buy my games from another website.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: signing into big fish - 03/21/19 03:03 AM

I hear of people having this problem a lot more for Steam than for Big Fish.
Big Fish always used to get back to you within 3 days, but not anymore.

If it's really "not a big account" maybe it's not worth your while troubleshooting, but Big Fish really is the best site for the variety of casual games they sell.

If you're mainly interested in adventure games rather than casual games, then sure you can do just fine by going elsewhere.

Re: signing into big fish - 03/21/19 07:17 PM

thanks jenny
© 2019 GameBoomers Community