GB HOMEPAGE

The cat lady saves

Posted By: sanford

The cat lady saves - 04/01/19 04:10 AM

hi Fellow Boomers,
I'm playing "The Cat Lady" and I have almost reached the maximum amount of Saves, and I would like to be able to delete some of the Load games to make more room to add more Saves. I originally bought the download from Desura. I am running WIN 10 64 bit on my PC. The game is running perfectly. Do any of you know the location of the savegame folder? The game files are in C:\Program Files\Screen 7\Premier Games\The Cat Lady.
BTW: I added the upgrade patch which corrected the issue of NOT being able to save games at all as well as adding more languages other than English.
It also fixes some "glitches". any help would be appreciated.
Sandy
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The cat lady saves - 04/01/19 04:28 AM

I don't know the answer to your question but can't you just save over some earlier saves?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: The cat lady saves - 04/01/19 04:32 AM

Sanford, let me check. I think I have The Cat Lady on this drive.

So, my saves are located in C:\Users\My Name\Saved Games\The Cat Lady.

I am wondering though, if oldbroad is on to something. Can you save OVER an existing save?
Posted By: sanford

Re: The cat lady saves - 04/01/19 08:35 PM

Thanks for your input, oldbroad and Draclvr.
I went to C:\Users\User\Saved Games and there was the folder The Cat Lady with all of the saves, so I was able to delete all
but the ones I wanted to keep. I restarted my game and sure enough they were gone. As for overwriting loads in the game itself it is not possible. I had tried that previously. Now that I have that Saved Games folder, I see saves from games I have played and deleted years ago, so it's "clean up" time for me LOL HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: The cat lady saves - 04/01/19 09:24 PM

That's great, Sandy! If only ALL the issues in Glitches were so easy to solve!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community