GB HOMEPAGE

Can not print all pages

Posted By: kazzmo

Can not print all pages - 10/05/19 08:53 PM

I want to print an article that has many pages. When I try to print the article, I can only print one page. How can I print the entire article? Off subject, what does the OP by my name mean, just curious?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/05/19 08:59 PM

OP means that you are the original poster for this thread.

Let's wait for someone else to help with the printer question. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/05/19 09:07 PM

Is this an article you're viewing with your web browser?
or is it a Microsoft Word file?
or pdf file?

If it's a webpage you're viewing with your web browser, are you using Firefox, Chrome, IE, or something else? Sometimes it's easier to copy/paste a webpage into Word and print from Word than to try to print directly from the web browser.

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/05/19 11:44 PM

Jenny100, I do not have Word. I had this same problem recently trying to print a walkthrough. I solved the problem and was able to print all the pages, but I am OLD and do not remember what I did. The article is on the Firefox browser. I saved it to Documents as an html. Thank you for your time in answering my question.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/06/19 12:14 AM

When you tell Firefox to Print, does it first bring up a window with options for "Print range" with a radio button for "All" or for "Pages from __" to ___"?

Check the picture of the window between #4 and #5 on this page
https://www.wikihow.com/Print-Web-Pages-With-Firefox
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/06/19 01:31 AM

What Jenny linked you to should work. But you don't need Word to save a document. Assuming you have a Windows computer, you have Notepad and you have Wordpad under the Windows Accessories heading. Both of those will save a document just like a Word document.

Re: Can not print all pages - 10/07/19 01:11 AM

Jenny100 and Draclvr, This is a list several pages long I found on Google. I can not figure it out, which is okay. I just saved the list to my Desktop, that will have to do. Thank you for your time and help.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community