GB HOMEPAGE

epic webpage

Posted By: family

epic webpage - 05/14/20 03:52 PM

i can not get on it get an unexpected error has occur, last time 500 gateway time out . cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat penguin dragon burger wavegirl reindeer angel
Posted By: Marian

Re: epic webpage - 05/14/20 04:31 PM

Here is what is going on.

You can blame it all on Grand Theft Auto V. grin

Re: epic webpage - 05/14/20 05:43 PM

glad i posted it, i hope they fix it.

Re: epic webpage - 05/15/20 01:16 AM

now oi get 403 forbidden error, never mind got on., that was a nightmare.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: epic webpage - 05/15/20 11:29 AM

It's back up.

Re: epic webpage - 05/15/20 02:00 PM

thank you very much.

Re: epic webpage - 05/28/20 05:40 PM

i download borderland and Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure, and it in my app, but no receipt, and i had a 10 dollar coupon, never mind i got it.

Re: epic webpage - 05/28/20 09:33 PM

how can i get receipts for 2 epic games, how do i do it.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: epic webpage - 05/28/20 10:20 PM

Why do you need receipts? Usually for downloaded games, you just save the email with your order number and confirmation.

I didn't know you play shooter games!

Re: epic webpage - 05/28/20 10:33 PM

it look interesting, and i download Might & Magic: Chess Royale

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 03:06 AM

i was insult by epic game players support, this is what they sent me.
Thank you for contacting us. This is Mike Alfa and I want to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response. We are working hard to increase our engagement with players.

Thank you for providing information to verify your account.

We have carefully compared the information you provided to the account information we have and aren't able to verify your ownership of this account. Because we're not able to verify you as the owner of this account we can't make any changes to it upon request. We understand this is frustrating, but we take the security and safety of our player's very seriously.

If you may have other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
Mike Alfa i am walking away.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 03:46 AM

I don't understand what that message from Epic was in regards to.

You were having trouble with their webpage, but so was everyone else and that got fixed.

Then you wanted a receipt.
But then you said you got it.
(I'm assuming you mean an email receipt.)

What is the problem that you contacted them about?
Is it because you're not able to access the games that are supposed to be in your account?

It does seem like a weird answer they gave you.
Like they're using "security and safety" as an excuse not to help you.

I hope you didn't spend much on their games.
If you don't like the sort of "support" they're giving you (or not giving you) you shouldn't do business with them.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 03:52 AM

i never got 2 receipts for 2 games, i got free games from them .

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:12 AM

You said "i download borderland and Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure, and it in my app, but no receipt, and i had a 10 dollar coupon, never mind i got it."
I thought that meant you got the receipt you wanted.

Are you looking for an email receipt?

If you log into your account at EPIC you may be able to see your purchase history and print that out.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:20 AM

thank you very much.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:56 AM

Not sure what you mean by "insult?" Also have no idea what you are needing from them. Why can't they verify your ownership of the account? Have you forgotten a password or other log in information?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 05:27 AM

no, aall he ask was Please provide us with the following information to confirm your ownership:
• Your public IP address(es) (IPv4), which you can find by searching "What is my IP address" in your internet browser; if you use multiple devices, please include all IP addresses
• Date when you created your Epic Games account
• Locations (city, state/province) where you made purchases on the account
• Original display name for the account
• Last 4 digits of the first payment card used on the account
• Date of your last login
• Names of any PlayStation, Switch, Twitch, or Xbox accounts connected to your Epic Games account and the dates when they were connected
• The invoice ID or transaction number from your Epic Games purchase
--The invoice ID is located at the top of your Epic Games receipt and begins with an "A," followed by eight (8) or nine (9) digits; example: A12345678.
--The transaction number can be found in your emailed Xsolla receipt. Please note that the number is a nine-digit string starting with a “4” or “5.”

Once you provide this information, I will be able to continue with your request.

Regards,
Mike Alfa

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 01:42 PM

Good grief! I've never heard of needing that much information for anything! I wonder if there is some reason they think there has been fraud on your account. Is there a reason you can't log in to your account? Don't you have your password?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 02:07 PM

yes, i was having trouble getting receipts for games, i download them, but no receipt, thought my email was wronge, it was not, this is a nightmare, and big mistake asking them for help.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 03:08 PM

Again, WHY are you asking for receipts? Didn't you get an email confirming your purchase? THAT'S your receipt. If you didn't get an email, have you checked your spam filter?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:12 PM

yes, no receipt.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:19 PM

I asked if you got an EMAIL. So you didn't get an email right? Did you check your spam filter... that where a lot of mine go.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:39 PM

not there and to find out what wronge i bought smite, and auto chess, , game went into app, no receipt.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 04:47 PM

Why don't you just log into your account and you should see your purchased games there.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 05:17 PM

i am already log in.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 05:41 PM

OK... so now check your account to see if your game purchases are there.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 05:43 PM

all, but auto chess.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 05:57 PM

Well, then you have your games list. I'm just not understanding all this about "receipts" if the games are listed. Where did you go to check your spam filter to make sure there weren't any emails there?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by family
all, but auto chess.

Are you saying you bought Auto Chess but it is not in your game list?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 06:35 PM

inbox, drafts, sent,, spam, trash, i have xifinity connect.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 07:34 PM

Well, hopefully they have your correct email address then. Can you check that in your account settings?

Since you just bought Auto Chess, maybe it hasn't shown up in the list yet.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 07:47 PM

i email them.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 08:07 PM

What did you email them about? You have your games listed in your account, so what do you need now?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 08:18 PM

auto chess.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 08:33 PM

Did you check again later to see if it was there yet?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 09:20 PM

not yet.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 10:28 PM

I looked up "Auto Chess" and it seemed to be an iPad or Android game and not for PC.
If there's a PC version, are you sure it's been released?
If it hasn't been released yet, maybe that's why it isn't in your game list.

Do you know the webpage you bought it from?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 10:49 PM

I found this, so apparently there is a PC version on the Epic Games website.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 11:07 PM

Following the link Marian posted, it appears the game is Free? Should one expect a receipt for a free game?

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 11:20 PM

I don't know how Epic Games operates, but when I get a free game from Big Fish I always get a receipt detailing my order.

Re: epic webpage - 05/29/20 11:34 PM

I always get an email receipt from Big Fish, GOG or Steam too.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 12:04 AM

still nothing, only smite and they never want your address , or zip code.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 12:26 AM

Why would they need your address or zip code if these are downloads? None of the places I download games from needs an address or zip code.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 01:28 AM

that is what they waned.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 01:29 AM

Did they send you an email saying that?
Posted By: Mad

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 01:35 AM

Draclvr, sometimes on downloading a game from the USA to here in the UK, my address and telephone number are requested at the point of purchase "for legal reasons" .... possibly tax ?? .... but certainly not all the info family was asked to give.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 01:57 AM

no, but, he ask for it.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 02:32 AM

I do Epic, they send an email after you get a game even the free one's.... I would look again in your spam folder... doubt they can generate a second one... don't really need it anyway especially if it was free..

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 03:05 AM

Thanks, Winfrey. I have also asked family to double check in her account that they have the correct email address. But she hasn't said whether she's done that.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 04:26 AM

i did, it is correct.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 04:58 AM

Cool. Then if the emails aren't going to your spam filter, then I don't where they are going.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 05:07 AM

i do not either, i click contact us, 3 times, got them in my emails, but no receipts, i am just worry about auto chess.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 07:20 AM

Since this Auto Chess is a free game, can you just download it again or is that option gone now?

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 02:11 PM

Got what in your emails??? What's them??? And the last time I asked if you had checked again in your account to see if the game was there, you said, "Not yet." Have you done it now?

got them in my emails,

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 03:15 PM

i email them about auto chess, got a mega sale coupon wanted to use it, got an error message, email them about these 3 and just now got an answer, have a empty, no cannot download again.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 04:05 PM

family, you keep confusing me. You emailed them about WHAT 3?? You have only been concerned about the free chess game??

email them about these 3 and just now got an answer,

You have an empty WHAT??

just now got an answer, have a empty, no cannot download again.

It's a weekend and you may just be getting auto-responses... it's hard to tell because you really don't tell us.

If all you're worried about is a free game which you didn't pay for to begin with, I'd say it's time to play the games you already have. Borderlands alone will keep you playing for a very long time. If you continue to contact them again and again and again and again, it's going to get like Big Fish after you emailed them 27 times and they will stop responding.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 04:31 PM

thank you very much.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 10:15 PM

Is this "Auto Chess" a game that was only "free" for a limited time?
I know Epic offered some games for "free" for a limited time -- games that aren't normally free.
They do this to get people to install their client -- because they're trying to get people to use Epic instead of Steam.

I don't feel like we've really been able to help you, family.
But if the limited offer is over and the "Auto Chess" game is no longer "free",
and Epic won't help you, then there's not much we can do except commiserate.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 10:39 PM

I just went on Epic and did a search for Auto Chess and it came up.. hopefully the link I'll attach will get you there... it seems to still be Free.. so family go back onto Epic search for it and try again... if it is not in your library it will let you download it if they say it is in your library... go to your library and have another look.

Auto Chess

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 10:48 PM

Oh, thanks, Winfrey! I did a search for Auto Chess earlier and it didn't come up with anything. It sounds like a somewhat difficult strategy game.

So, family, if you really feel that you want this game, it wouldn't hurt anything to just try again! Did you ever go back to your library to see it the game was listed in your account? Last time I asked, you said you hadn't.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 10:57 PM

it is in my library only.

Re: epic webpage - 05/30/20 11:05 PM

Well, then that means you already have it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community