GB HOMEPAGE

dark souls prepare to die

Posted By: merrick

dark souls prepare to die - 09/21/20 04:20 PM

I tried this game a few years ago and didn't complete it ,so I decided to try again. the problem is about the mouse fix, its quite simple when the mouse fix works the buttons (wasd) dosnt, tried dsfix -dsmfix and the latest
input customer and the result is always the same, when the mouse fix works wasd dosnt.
can anyone help
Posted By: Marian

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/21/20 04:40 PM

Since you are describing more of a technical problem rather than a game-play problem, I am moving your post over to Glitches.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/21/20 07:32 PM

I'm not sure I understand what the "mouse fix" is??
Posted By: Marian

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/21/20 07:52 PM

I am not sure either, but maybe it's this?

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/21/20 08:19 PM

I think you're right Marian. From what I've read, you either use WASD keys or mouse, but you can't use both.

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/22/20 11:47 AM

Actually you can, the game settings state mouse and keyboard, after this posting last night I tried the first
mouse fix ds.1.0.2.0 and that works but not as good as it can be

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/22/20 01:27 PM

What is the point of the mouse fix anyway? Just curious...

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/22/20 05:56 PM

You install "dsfix" first that improves the graphics, then the mouse fix which improves the mouse action,
I told you about the first mouse fix, the second one is 4.1 and the last one is "dark souls input customiser"
which is supposed to be a lot better. both the second and the third one don't work for me for some reason
which is why I posted

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/22/20 07:03 PM

Interesting. Hardware conflict? Wired peripherals vs. wireless? Just grasping at straws here!

Re: dark souls prepare to die - 09/22/20 08:41 PM

tried everything, reinstalled game reinstalled dsfix reinstalled mouse fix, same story . turned off hid compliant
items in control panel, I just wonder why the early mouse fix patch works with a lot less configeration
© 2024 GameBoomers Community