GB HOMEPAGE

Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC

Posted By: Atheen

Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/22/20 04:52 PM

Suddenly the game keeps crashing when I barely get past getting on the ship Undine. ??? I have tried getting there and then proceeding in different directions, but still crash. Any ideas how to continue the game? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall if I will lose all the Saves.

Re: Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/23/20 05:05 PM

Anybody????
Posted By: Marian

Re: Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/23/20 05:16 PM

Hi Atheen, sorry that no one has replied to your post as yet.

I will take a look around to see if I can find any info about this, and hopefully one of the techies will stop by pretty soon.

Googling reveals that crashes in Witches of Bridgemore seems to have been a problem for many; there is even a YouTube video about it. I am not finding any definitive solutions to the problem so far.

Re: Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/24/20 02:24 AM

Thank you for responding! Today in desparation I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and managed to keep the saves as the whole thing is on Steam. The game still crashes in the same spot and I have no idea what to try next. I guess I don't have to finish this game - but now it has become a Quest! I've played it thru before without any problems with crashes. BTW, Steam seems to just ignore my problem . Guess they can do that. Thank you for any suggestions, Gameboomers!
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/24/20 02:28 AM

Sorry, Atheen for not getting back with you! Have you checked the Steam forums for this game to see if someone else is having a similar problem?

Re: Witches of Bridgemore - Dishonored DLC - 09/24/20 06:47 PM

Not yet, but will do!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community