GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror (on Steam)

Posted By: safc

Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 06:06 PM

Hi Guys

I am presently playing this game using Keyboard on Mouse, there seem to be a bug as you are unable to complete certain actions as the required symbol does not appear and you die, I encounted this in parts of the game where you are in the Chapel, Cellar and Greenhouse, the latter 2 I managed with great difficutly by ending up dying and reloading the game, the symbols seemed to appear quite quickly after certain reloads but the Greenhouse is far more worse

I have looked at the Steam Forum and I am unable to find any reference to this

If anyone knows of a patch or a solutions to this I would be very grateful

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 06:50 PM

That sounds pretty awful , safc ....

I have the original and GOG releases of all 3 Black Mirror games - all of which I've played more than once - and never encountered anything like that frown
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 06:53 PM

safc, are you playing the game released in 2017 or the older one? What graphics card do you have on your computer? The 2017 game requires a stand alone video card, so if you have on-board graphics, this could be your problem. These are the minimum requirements:

GeForce GTX660 / Radeon 7870 - 2GB VRAM

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 07:39 PM

Hi

I am playing the 2017 game, and my graphics card is a Ge Force GTX 1650 and I have 12Gb of Ram so I dont think that is the issue.

From what I can get from the Steam Forum there is/was a lot of problems and bugs when the game was first launched, but I cant find out if these where every totally resolved

Cheers
SAFC

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 07:49 PM

For sure, it isn't video card related then. I did some checking and I can't find anything that mentions that particular issue. Hope you can get it figured out!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/01/21 07:55 PM

One person in the Steam forum said that if you write to THQ Nordic describing your issue, that they will try to help you out.

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/02/21 11:43 AM

Hi all

I think it might just be a very difficult puzzle and timing is the issue as I managed to get passed the first of the 3 challengers, I will just keep going and fingers crossed I will crack it

Cheers
SAFC
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/02/21 03:31 PM

Good luck! smile

Re: Black Mirror (on Steam) - 02/02/21 03:40 PM

Hope you crack it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community