GB HOMEPAGE

THE DETECTIVE

Posted By: dragonuk44

THE DETECTIVE - 02/16/21 09:02 PM

Hello
Playing the detective part 0ne got to phoning the doctor babout the blood and his girlfriend and goth friend and go to bed game freezes Can any help please
Posted By: Marian

Re: THE DETECTIVE - 02/16/21 09:05 PM

If your game is freezing, then this is a technical problem. So, I moved your post to the Glitches forum.

My first thought is wondering if your computer meets the system requirements for the game. Have you checked to see if it does?

Also, is this game the Detective Chapters: Part One, or is this some other game?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: THE DETECTIVE - 02/16/21 09:44 PM

I couldn't find a game called The Detective. If your game is The Detective Chapters, Part 1, I did find some system requirements. If that's the correct game, make sure your computer meets these.

MINIMUM:
Processor: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
Additional Notes: Hardware specification target 1080P/30FPS. May require reduction in Texture Quality settings or turning Texture streaming to OFF due to high VRAM requirements.
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: THE DETECTIVE - 02/17/21 07:42 AM

yes my system requirements are good ,Asked my son lol
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: THE DETECTIVE - 02/17/21 03:23 PM

I see you posted in the Steam forums with another question about the game. The game developer responded to your question and asked you to respond to him directly and he would try to help you. I think that's the best idea for this too. Be sure to have your system specs ready to provide him. You can always try reducing the visual effect in the game options.

mayhemgamesusa@gmail.com
© 2024 GameBoomers Community