GB HOMEPAGE

Restaurant Empire

Posted By: family

Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 02:32 AM

i get to double click any restaurant you own to enter the restaurant nothing happens, can not bring up the map, going in circle, not happy. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy kitty cat burger wavegirl angel bedtime never mind gave up. 2 other people had this problem, i guess they put up a glitcy game you have to buy. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/233691.page here is proof. i already email big fish. bummer i was loving this game. i post on the wronge forum, sorry about that, it is a tech problem.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 04:51 PM

Sounds like Big Fish has a game they need to either take off the site or fix. Oh, well, just go play something else in the meantime.

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 06:08 PM

Delicious: Emily's True Love is what i am going play, i bought it.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 06:16 PM

Restaurant Empire is a very old game. I have the disc and played it (or at least tried to) many, many years ago. I don't recall having any tech problems with it. I'm just not good at that type of game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 07:14 PM

I never had any trouble with Restaurant Empire either.

I have slowly over time gotten better at this type of game. It takes lots of practice. It certainly was not intuitive from the get-go for me.

There are also many positive reviews on Big Fish and none of them mention having any technical problems with the game. This is all by way of saying that just because you have a glitch in a game, it doesn't mean that everyone will.

The two times in the last fifteen years where I can remember there were glitches in a game that almost everyone was having, the game was pulled and put back up again when the issues were fixed.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 07:30 PM

That's my experience with Big Fish too.

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 10:56 PM

i have window 8, i am tried of starting a new game, everytime, i going all over paris, i get to double click to enter the restaurant, nothing happen
Posted By: Marian

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 11:02 PM

GOG also has the game here and it says it supports Windows 7/8/10.

I don't know if the game was tweaked before it was released on GOG.

Re: Restaurant Empire - 07/16/21 11:44 PM

it may have been.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community