GB HOMEPAGE

XBOX Controller

Posted By: Winfrey

XBOX Controller - 11/23/21 04:47 PM

This is not a problem just some info. A while back we were talking about controllers. I have an old Logitech Rumblepad but I was having issues with it on a game so I borrowed my friend’s XBOX Controller and it worked great. There were a few games I don’t think I could have finished without a controller. So I decided to get one and waited for Black Friday. I went on line and Walmart has one on sale for $49.99. I bought it no going into. Crazy store on Friday. The controller should arrive 11-27. So I will update y’all on how it is working it has Bluetooth. This is what I bought. Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller - Daystrike Camo
$49.00/EA
Qty: 1
For those looking for a cheaper one a friend was using a Logitech F310 on a game we were testing and it worked fine,14.99 at Best Buy
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: XBOX Controller - 11/23/21 05:31 PM

"THANK YOU for that info, Winfrey! That is a great price for that XBox controller. I keep toying with getting one myself...
Posted By: Lex

Re: XBOX Controller - 12/16/21 06:21 PM

A few years ago I went the other way, wanting to use keyboard + mouse on my Xbox 360 for more precise control than I could achieve with thumb sticks (especially with FPS) and bought XIM 4: works really well, but you cannot get away with wireless. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community