GB HOMEPAGE

15 Days

Posted By: Bluto

15 Days - 01/11/22 06:32 PM

Hi everyone

I am wondering if anyone who has played the game titled 15 day had any problems with it locking
Up or while in the middle of game play going back to the desk to with no warning or lust plane
locking itself up period

All help appreciated

Bluto I played the game to the very end the first time but have not succeeded since.

thank you

Bluto
Posted By: Marian

Re: 15 Days - 01/11/22 06:56 PM

Since you are discussing a technical problem, I have moved your post over to Glitches.

I assume you are playing the game from a CD/DVD and not from a download? I know you avoid downloads in general.

Big Fish Games now sells the game as a download and I have had no problems with that version.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: 15 Days - 01/11/22 09:50 PM

Are you playing the game on the same computer as you did the first time? If not, there are so many reasons why there are bugs. The best solution is Marian's suggestion to get it as a download from Big Fish.

Re: 15 Days - 01/11/22 09:56 PM

GOG has the game as well.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: 15 Days - 01/11/22 10:42 PM

I seem to remember a lot of people having some kind of "cougar runtime errors" (whatever that meant). I played the game through on my Win XP machine years ago without encountering any (or no serious) problems. I've never tried replaying the disc but have purchased the game from GOG. I haven't tried that one yet though.

Re: 15 Days - 01/11/22 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by oldbroad
I seem to remember a lot of people having some kind of "cougar runtime errors" (whatever that meant). I played the game through on my Win XP machine years ago without encountering any (or no serious) problems. I've never tried replaying the disc but have purchased the game from GOG. I haven't tried that one yet though.

I remember that. I think cougar was the name of the game engine.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community