GB HOMEPAGE

New Gaming mouse -- No instructions

Posted By: hagatha

New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/08/22 11:11 PM

I've bought a nice new Razer gaming mouse. But like all of the other ill-fated gaming mice and controllers I've ever bought, it comes with NO instructions. None, apart from the basic installation instructions.

So now I have a mouse and a controller with buttons. Many buttons. Many, many buttons. No instructions.

How do I actually access and use all of the features of this expensive gear that I would like to use before it becomes obsolete?
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/08/22 11:43 PM

I am not sure which Razer gaming mouse you have, but if you can tell us the exact name/model number, you can probably find the manual online. I found a lot of them when googling this issue.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/09/22 01:17 AM

Hagatha, I just got a new Razer mouse too. They do not come with instructions. When you installed, did you install the Razer Central software? That's where you will go to find out everything you need to know. Should be in your hidden icons.

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/09/22 02:29 PM

That is very helpful information, Drac! I have never had a Razer mouse.

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/09/22 05:28 PM

Thanks.

My computer did the software setup for the mouse and it works properly. I'll check Razer Central, which is already installed on my laptop.

I just find it odd that there isn't even a basic "Getting Started" manual. But I guess that's the way it is these days.

EDIT: there are no manuals anywhere in sight on the Razer Website.

The other thing is that neither my Razer microphone OR the new mouse are actually showing up in the Device list on Razer Central, even though they're registered.

I must admit, I find the Razer website to be extremely difficult to navigate.
Posted By: Starcom

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/09/22 11:26 PM

Hi hagatha, doing a Google search there are several manuals for Razor mouse but I don't know if any of them fit your mouse specs and make.:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Raze...QEkgEBOJgBAKABAqABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Good luck

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/10/22 12:40 AM

Have you rebooted since you added it?

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/10/22 01:03 AM

Yes, Starcom, those are the same links that I found for the Razer mouse manuals when I googled.

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/10/22 02:14 AM

Thanks, everyone. I was at the hospital all day and wasn't able to respond.

The mouse is now showing up on my Razer Synapse after a Synapse update, so that's good. I can see a list of function keys now.

Re: New Gaming mouse -- No instructions - 05/10/22 03:08 AM

Awesome! That's where you need to be. Now you can program your function buttons as you like.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community