GB HOMEPAGE

wireless printer

Posted By: family

wireless printer - 07/15/22 05:16 PM

how do you set it up, do i need a adaptor. cool wave blackkitty catrub lab puppy cat kitty burger wavegirl angel bedtime first time i will use one.
Posted By: revco

Re: wireless printer - 07/15/22 05:49 PM

Your PC/Laptop, etc needs Bluetooth (look under settings...).
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: wireless printer - 07/15/22 06:02 PM

No, revco, not necessarily Bluetooth. But probably WiFi.

Your wireless printer and your computer will need to be on the same WiFi network. Does your computer have a WiFi adapter? If it doesn't, you will need to get one. They make them to plug into a USB port. Otherwise, I can't help you as these instructions vary from printer to printer. Please read the instructions that came with the computer.

Re: wireless printer - 07/15/22 06:18 PM

thank you very much.

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 01:13 AM

But feel free to holler back here if you run into any problems!

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 01:43 AM

i will, do not worry.

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 01:50 AM

Forgot a question, family. Do you have a WiFi router or cable box? If your internet is through a cable directly from the router to the computer, your router may or may not be a WiFi router.

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 07:43 PM

it from xfinity, a wifi.

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 08:49 PM

Good. Then all you need is to make sure your computer has a WiFi adapter. If it's a laptop, it probably will.

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 11:01 PM

desktop

Re: wireless printer - 07/16/22 11:46 PM

Then you'll need to determine if it already has a WiFi adapter. If it's on the motherboard there will be a couple of black antennae looking things on the back. If not, then you'll need to purchase a USB WiFi adapter.

Re: wireless printer - 07/17/22 12:23 AM

thank you very much.

Re: wireless printer - 07/25/22 07:20 PM

unable to communicate with printer{hpa8b13bc17dbc} ensure the printer is connected and powered on.if you conitue to see this error you may need to add the printer again.

Re: wireless printer - 07/25/22 10:26 PM

So, does your computer have a WiFi adapter?

Have you installed the printer so that it is connected to your network?

Re: wireless printer - 07/25/22 10:39 PM

paid 30 dollars for wireless adapter, even brought cord to connect computer and printer.

Re: wireless printer - 07/26/22 03:44 AM

OK. If you have a wireless adapter, you shouldn't need a cable to connect. But sometimes that's easiest.

Question still is, have you "installed" the printer - which means the printer drivers - yet? You can't just plug it in to the computer.

Have you followed the instructions that came with the computer for installing it?

Re: wireless printer - 07/28/22 07:42 AM

i took it to Ginstar Computers At Marietta to install, the adapter and printer, took tower and printer, said tower was on last leg, never ask if he install the adapter, said tower was leaking. trying to find good gaming tower. paid $67, 32 dollars for adapter, 30 to zap printer, 5 dollar for cable hook up, never ask what he did, might be my problem.

Re: wireless printer - 07/28/22 03:31 PM

A computer is "leaking?" What the heck does that mean? Leaking what? Yes, your computer is older and Windows 8.1 will no long be supported soon, but I don't understand was being the "last leg" means either.

None of this makes any sense.

Re: wireless printer - 07/28/22 05:33 PM

it is dying, stuff inside is leaking., he took the back off the tower and look inside of it.

Re: wireless printer - 07/28/22 06:03 PM

family, there is nothing inside a computer that could "leak." There are no liquids anywhere. It is all hardware. I think he is feeding you a line of BS.

Re: wireless printer - 07/31/22 02:05 AM

my sister fixed my printer, printed out some recipes.

Re: wireless printer - 07/31/22 03:03 AM

Yay for your sister! I knew there shouldn't be any problems. And your computer is likely just fine for now. Yippee!

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 12:24 AM

mow i need ink, but do not know what to buy.

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 12:28 AM

Just look at the ink cartridges inside the printer and see what they are. If it's an hp printer, there be a number.

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 02:37 AM

i will, never told me.

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 03:12 AM

Another way to find out is to look up the model of your printer. For instance, do a search on "HP - insert model number - print cartridges."

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 08:16 PM

my sister gave me the ink number, will pick it up at office deport, just need to watch youtube to change ink.

Re: wireless printer - 08/12/22 08:47 PM

Great idea!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community