GB HOMEPAGE

passwords

Posted By: dianne

passwords - 12/19/23 03:10 PM

second time i have to get a temporay password every time on the sign in page its all blank and it will not accept my password at all so now i will go and update my new password to see what happens Dianne wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: passwords - 12/19/23 03:52 PM

What site are you trying to log in to?
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: passwords - 12/19/23 04:32 PM

As Marian says, where is this that your trying to log in to?

password - 12/19/23 06:37 PM

this is the site i am trying to log into seems as long as i dont sign out then it is ok for a while it is so strange i never had this problem before Dianne. christmas
Posted By: Marian

Re: password - 12/19/23 06:43 PM

Oh, so you meant GameBoomers? Thanks for letting us know. wave12

Re: password - 12/19/23 07:48 PM

So, you meant Gameboomers... that helps. There are a couple of simple things you can try. I would first clear out your browser history and then reboot your computer. Since I don't know what browser you are using, I can't give you specific instructions. Let us know which browser and I can do that.

Re: password - 12/20/23 05:26 PM

i has gotton a temporary password and it worked as long as i do not sign out did put a new password in my profile and i made sure that updated it so far its good Dianne

Re: password - 12/20/23 06:04 PM

If you sign out, the temp password may not work. Just stay logged in and you should be good.

Re: passwords - 01/20/24 06:32 PM

Sign in problems again anyway got a new password and up dated that one i kept myself signed in. will see what happens next .Dianne wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community