GB HOMEPAGE

(OLD) Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE

Posted By: GreyFuss

(OLD) Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 06/24/12 07:53 PM

OLD Thread about ready to Expire...See New Thread Sale http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/817649.html#Post817649

Back to School Sale
Everything must go, no reasonable offer denied.

Price is listed next to game. Shipping is not included. Ships anywhere

Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express Original Full Sized Box with Manual & the Bonus Novel $2

Ankh: Reverse the Curse Jewel Case in Mini Box - Very Good FREE with Purchase

Atlantis Evolution 4 Scratch Free Disks in games Unique Foldout Cardboard Album & Players Manual $1

Aura 2 Sacred Rings Release Original Box (creased on the bottom) 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

Backpacker: The Lost Florence Gold Mine Original Big Box is opened and has a few crinkles but is still pretty good - JC is new/shrinkwrapped - (Ask for pictures) $75

Battlefield 2 Fat DVD Style Case with 3 Mint Disks & Players Manual FREE with Purchase

Beyond Atlantis Chubby Jewel Case $1

Byzantine: The Betrayal Big Box and manual are mint $5

Circle of Blood JC - Very Good FREE with Purchase

Conspiracies Original Medium Sized Box - 3 Scratch Free Disks in Chubby Quad JC with Inserts & Players Manual - Both Cd & DVD Version $2

Dark Side of the Moon - DVD RELEASE - One Scratch Free Disk in Excellent Jewel Case with Original Inserts and Players Manual $16 On Hold for SharonB

Dead Reefs Original Game Box with Manual $2

The Feeble Files DVD Style Case with Original Inserts & 2 Mint Cd's - PDF Manual on Disk $2

Journey to the Center of the Earth Jewel Case with Insert & Manual (back shows a little wear) Cd's is Very Good FREE with Purchase

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude Original Box - 4 Scratch Free Disks - Manual on Disk $1

The Longest Journey Original Medium Box - This is the 2 Disk Release - Manual on disk $2

The Messenger Full Sized Medium Combo Box with Traitors Gate - with Both Manuals and 6 Mint Cd's $2

Missing: Since January Full Sized Box FREE with Purchase

The Moment of Silence DVD Version in DVD Case with Large Manual $2

Mummy: Tomb of the Pharaoh Original Big Box plus Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of the Monster, each game in their own JC with Manual , Everything is Like New $5

Murder in the Abby Original Box, full size Manual, 3 very good disks in paper sleeves $2

New Adventures of the Time Machine JC - 2 Scratch Free disks in Duo JC with inserts & Players Manual FREE with Purchase

Nile: An Ancient Egyptian Quest - Chubby Quad Jewel Case with 3 very good Cd's and Players Manual $10

Riven: The Sequel to Myst Mini Box near mint disks Manual FREE with Purchase

The Sacred Amulet Original Big Box in Mint Condition - Scratch Free in JC & Manual $5

The Sacred Rings Original Box 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened Original Fat DVD Style Case in Foldout Cardboard Slipcover - Full Size Manual & Scratch Free Disk $2

Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis (aka vs Arsene Lupin) New/Sealed/Shrinkwrapped i DVD Style Case in Foldout Cardboard Slipcover $3

Star Trek: Judgment Rites Original Big Box is Like New as sll the contents inside - 11, 3.5" Floppies with Large Players Manual $3

Still Life New/Sealed in Mini Box $1

Traitors Gate Full Sized Combo Box with The Messenger - with Both Manuals and 6 Mint Cd's $2

Posted By: purple tentacle

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 06/25/12 04:59 AM

sending you a message.

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 06/25/12 04:23 PM

Received message and Emailed you back
Posted By: purple tentacle

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 06/28/12 12:09 AM

I'm going to pass this time GF. Thanks for the time in sending pictures.

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 08/27/12 01:29 AM

Bump
Posted By: SolMan

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 08/30/12 05:08 AM

Is Celtica still avail.?

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 08/30/12 05:11 AM

Yes it is Solman

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 08/31/12 01:40 AM

I'll take it.

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 08/31/12 01:58 AM

Excellent Solman

Send me a PM or Email and we will take care of the incidentals

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 09/06/12 10:19 PM

Added

Dark Side of the Moon - DVD RELEASE - One Scratch Free Disk in Excellent Jewel Case with Original Inserts and Players Manual $18

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 09/09/12 01:20 AM

Hi GreyFuss,

Receivced all today. Quite happy.

Still looking for Case of The Cautious Condor? Have original CDROM, jewel case and manual. No scratches. How about $25?

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 09/09/12 05:43 PM

Back To School Sale Starts Today

Everything Must Go

No Reasonable Offer Refused

Some Are FREE!

@ Solman...See your Email
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 09/09/12 07:13 PM

Great prices Greyfuss!
Posted By: Dusty1

Re: Games for Sale or Trade - 09/09/12 07:43 PM

Hi Grey Fuss, Is murder in the abby agatha christie ?

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/09/12 07:54 PM

Hello Dusty

Not a Agatha game. Check it out HERE
Posted By: Dusty1

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/09/12 08:08 PM

Thanks
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/10/12 05:31 AM

Hi Greyfuss. This is a wonderful sale! I'd love to have the following:

Aura 2 Sacred Rings Release Original Box (creased on the bottom) 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

Beyond Atlantis Chubby Jewel Case $1

Circle of Blood JC - Very Good FREE with Purchase

Murder in the Abby Original Box, full size Manual, 3 very
good disks in paper sleeves $2

The Sacred Rings Original Box 4 Excellent Cd's and Manual $2

I'll PM you about them asap. smile

Tracy

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/10/12 02:46 PM

Hi Tracy

CYPM
Posted By: Spyque

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/11/12 09:40 PM

Is Dead Reefs and Riven still available? I'd be interested in both please.

Spyque

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/11/12 10:01 PM

Yes they are Spyque
Posted By: Spyque

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/12/12 07:13 PM

Saweeeeeet! Gonna' message you for sure!

Many thanks
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/17/12 05:52 PM

Greyfuss, I would like to purchase DVD version of Darkside of the moon 1st week of next month if possible.

Sharon zombie

Re: Back to School Sale - Everything must Go!!! Some are Even FREE - 09/17/12 05:54 PM

Sure can do Sharon, I will hold it for you

This OLD Thread about ready to Expire...See New Thread Sale http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/817649.html#Post817649
© 2024 GameBoomers Community