GB HOMEPAGE

old titles

Posted By: grannieannie

old titles - 11/16/18 05:40 AM

I have a moderate number of older titles that I need to to dispose of. Some of them have never been played and those that have been played have only been played once. They ghave been sitting in cartons for about 12 years as my eyesight loss prevents me from doing very much on my co9mputer anymore. I"m noit sure if anyone would be interested in any of them. It would p-robably be like going to the movies to see something that was filmed in the 1940's. All of the games are adventure and detective type stories. While I was able, I enjoyed them very much. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will try to get a listing of titles. Thanks.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: old titles - 11/16/18 05:43 AM

There are usually people interested grannieannie, especially if it's boxed games.

Nice to see you posting, sorry to hear about your eyesight.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: old titles - 11/16/18 10:42 AM

Grannieannie sorry to hear you are having problems with your sight. If you can post a list I'm interested.
Posted By: grannieannie

Re: old titles - 11/16/18 05:43 PM

Gerry...I will comp-ile a partial list shortly and will post it. I justhave to spend some time ytrying to figure how to get thru th
e website which is new to me. The old one was very different.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: old titles - 11/18/18 11:35 AM

Thanks grannieannie.
Posted By: Tracy

Re: old titles - 11/18/18 08:19 PM

Hi GrannieAnnie. I just wanted to post and say that I'm looking forward to your list of games! I love older games, and I know a lot of us do, so I have a feeling you'll get plenty of interest in your games!

PS I'm sorry but I forgot to add that I am sorry for your loss of vision. That must be very hard to deal with. (((Hugs)))

Tracy
Posted By: Bluto

Re: old titles - 11/24/18 03:27 PM

Hi Grannieannie

Post a list of the games I to am sorry about your eyes site I will take a
Look at your list. some of the older games I like to play also they can be fun
If I see any I don't already have I will let you know.

Thank You Bluto
Posted By: Laurie

Re: old titles - 11/25/18 12:17 PM

Hi grannieannie,I have just read your post on gameboomers I don’t know how old it is,but do you still have a list of your older games I would be very interested,hope things are looking up for you,
Take care
Laurie
© 2024 GameBoomers Community