GB HOMEPAGE

30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75

Posted By: KSM5000

30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 12/13/19 06:16 AM

My wife and I used to play adventure games quite a bit beginning around 1996 with Myst, then Riven then many others. I was previously a member of this forum in the early 2000s. Anyway, in the course of organizing and sorting a bunch of stuff that has been in storage forever i came across a bunch of our old games.
I would like to sell them as a lot for $75US. I am located in the Los Angeles area but would be willing to ship the lot to the Lower 48 at the buyer's expense.
Here is the list of games. They are all from the late 90s and early 2000s. They all come in the original jewel cases and have manuals (I think).
(I hope I am not in violation of forum rules...)
Post Mortem
“Real” MYST
Critical Path
RHEM
Zork Nemesis
Time Machine
Blackstone Chronicles
Dracula Reurrection
Amber
Syberia
Secret of Monkey Island
The Cameron Files
Traitors Gate
Realms of the Haunting
Outcast
MYST
Gabriel Knight 3
Morpheus
Return to Zork
Egypt II
Tex Murphy Overseer
Bad Mojo
Egypt - Tomb of the Pharoah
MYST - Masterpiece edition
Beyond Atlantis
Cameron Files - Secret at Loch Ness
Blade Runner
Rama
Zork Grand Inquisitor
Who Killed Sam Rupert?
Dracula - The Last Sanctuary
Law and Order
Odyssey
Riddle of the Sphinx
Posted By: Marian

Re: 30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 12/13/19 02:04 PM

welcome back to GameBoomers.

That's a great collection of games you have there. I hope that someone here takes you up on your offer. wave12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: 30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 12/13/19 02:49 PM

welcome to GameBoomers KSM5000!

Great collection! Would make a lovely Christmas present for an adventure gamer!

Ana wave
Posted By: GamingPhreak

Re: 30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 08/26/20 09:04 PM

Nowadays it's probably easier to give these to recycling services if you are in a hurry to get rid of them. You can't throw them to the trash because many cities now forbid putting certain harmful material, such as plastic, in the trash. Fewer and fewer people buy discs, especially for games that are available digitally. Local video game stores may take them dirt cheap, but those stores are extinct. Gamestop buys used discs, but I don't think they want games this old. If you have a large inventory, send them to Amazon fulfillment center and let Amazon ship them for you; but a lot of fees are involved.
Posted By: Mad

Re: 30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 08/28/20 05:46 PM

I'm sure there are still plenty of folk who would like to have these games. I look on Ebay regularly myself to see what oldies might be on offer yes
Posted By: Marian

Re: 30 or so games to sell as a lot - $75 - 08/28/20 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mad
I'm sure there are still plenty of folk who would like to have these games. I look on Ebay regularly myself to see what oldies might be on offer yes

Yes. And there are still plenty of collectors out there who are interested in the boxes and everything that came with them.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community