GB HOMEPAGE

Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP

Posted By: mike_bn

Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 11/28/21 10:49 AM

Does anybody have it for sale? We cannot find it anyhwere.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 11/28/21 03:34 PM

I can't find any legal downloads and I can't find any physical copies either. Good luck in your search!
Posted By: mike_bn

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 12/03/21 07:58 PM

Thanks anyway, Marian.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 12/05/21 05:53 AM

That was an indie-release with mostly electronic download - the author did burn and mail CDs, but not in much quantities.
So once the official site is closed down - you can no longer buy the abandoned game.
Unless you would somehow contact the author, Ron Corse, and ask him to sell one more digital copy to you smile
Posted By: lakerz

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 12/12/21 07:53 AM

No promises but I *may* have this game to sell if I can ever find it. Likely buried deep in my collection. My spreadsheet says I got Lunar Deep SE and Lunar Deep: The Adventure Below. Not sure if they are the same game or not. I am (oh so painfully slowly) going through my collection and keeping some and selling off some, so if/when I stumble across it I hope I remember this thread.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 12/20/21 09:23 PM

My understanding is the SE was a re-release a year or two after that added some things (like puzzles and locations) and enhanced some others (eg character animation). Its by and large the same game though.
I have a cd copy but don't ever remember playing it.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 12/20/21 09:34 PM

I have the the SE edition and have played it a couple of times. I like the game a lot but there is no way I would ever call it "Myst like". It's a pretty short game too.
Posted By: lakerz

Re: Looking for myst game LUNAR DEEP - 01/03/22 07:40 AM

Thanks flotsam for the extra info regarding SE vs original release. That makes sense.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community