GB HOMEPAGE

Squiggle

Posted By: Pandora

Squiggle - 01/06/20 11:57 PM

Tell us what you see! You may create a caption or a short story. Keep the entries G-rated, please. The best, most creative answer wins a beautiful, shiny trophy. You may submit as many entries as you like. This round's judge is our last winner, soot! Judging will be done as close to Sunday evening as possible.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Urban Worrier

Re: Squiggle - 01/07/20 05:03 PM

A new spare wheel is now cheaper then a parking fine...
Posted By: Demosthenes

Re: Squiggle - 01/07/20 05:19 PM

"Acme Wheel Clamp tech support, this is Bob. How can I help you today?"

"Well Bob, we used one of your model 2s to secure a car a few hours ago, but the driver swapped his clamped tire with a spare and drove off."

"I see. Have you tried rebooting?"

[This conversation had been edited to remove multiple restatements of the problem, objectionable language, and a cumulative hour and forty seven minutes of hold music]
Posted By: CCbomber

Re: Squiggle - 01/07/20 09:27 PM

In a sequel to "The Leftovers" ("The Schleptovers"), the remaining population witnesses the
sudden disappearance of two percent of the world's motor vehicles despite anti-theft devices.
Posted By: soot

Re: Squiggle - 01/08/20 02:25 AM

Oh this Squiggle is marvelous rotfl
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Squiggle - 01/08/20 11:44 PM

APB! help All officers be on the look out for booted spare tires. The police department has run short of the boots and needs them back. You can leave the tires where they are. We have enough of those in the auto shop. crazy

Re: Squiggle - 01/12/20 07:29 PM

I'll pick a winner tonight think

Last call idea

Re: Squiggle - 01/12/20 11:07 PM

Oh my but all entries were very good this round!!!!
But in the end one bubbled to the top and brought back memories of my help desk days rotfl

Congratulations to Demosthenes

"Acme Wheel Clamp tech support, this is Bob. How can I help you today?"

"Well Bob, we used one of your model 2s to secure a car a few hours ago, but the driver swapped his clamped tire with a spare and drove off."

"I see. Have you tried rebooting?"

[This conversation had been edited to remove multiple restatements of the problem, objectionable language, and a cumulative hour and forty seven minutes of hold music]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pandora

Re: Squiggle - 01/13/20 04:00 AM

Congratulations to Demosthenes on his 11th trophy! bravo
Posted By: Lex

Re: Squiggle - 01/13/20 06:27 AM

Good on yer! rah
Posted By: Urban Worrier

Re: Squiggle - 01/13/20 08:17 AM

How true! bravo
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Squiggle - 01/14/20 10:43 PM