King's Quest V: Absence Makes The
Heart Go Yonder - Walkthrough
- Walk south, west.
- Talk to man.
- Go east, south, east. Enter tailor, talk to man.
- Leave the store.
- Get the coin.
- Look in barrel and get the fish.
- Go to the shoe shop.
- Leave and go to toy store. Talk to owner. Look at the sled.
- Leave, west, north, west, north, west.
- Talk to tree.
- Go south. Talk to the elderly gnome.
- Go south, west. Leave and return if bear isn't there.
- Use fish on bear. Take honeycomb.
- Get stick and go north.
- Leave and return if dog isn't there. Use stick on dog.
- Go west, south, west 4 times, drink.
- Go west twice, south. Take the boot.
- Go west 3 times, drink.
- Go north 3 times, east twice, drink, hide behind rock until
- Go south, west twice, south twice. Drink, go south 3 times,
- Drink from water bucket, enter right tent.
- Get staff and walk around the rug to leave.
- Drink from the bucket, go east, north 3 times, drink
- North 3 times, east twice, drink
- North. Use staff on door. Get brass bottle and gold coin,
- Go south, drink, and east 8 times.
- Give man gold coin.
- Go east twice, put on Amulet and enter Dark Forest.
- Take the left path. Give brass bottle to witch.
- Go north, east. Enter house. Open chest and take spinning
- Get key from the incense burner. Open drawer, get pouch,
- Go east. Unlock the tree door, take gold heart.
- Go west twice. Use honeycomb on the ground. In inventory,
look at pouch. Put emerald on puddle, repeat twice.
- Follow elf, get boots.
- Go west, and give the heart to the tree. Take harp.
- Go west. Get tamborine
- Go east, south. Give spinning wheel to gnome.
- Go south. Search haystack.
- Walk east, start east again. Leave and return if cat/rat
aren't there. Throw boot at cat.
- Enter bakery and buy a pie with silver coin.
- Leave, go east twice. Enter tailor and give him golden
- Go to toy shop and give man the marionette.
- Go to shoe shop and give man the Dwarf shoes.
- Leave, west 3 times. Enter Inn and talk to center man.
- Take rope, use hammer on padlock on door. Open door, grab
leg of lamb from cupboard, west.
- Go east twice, north. Use tamborine on snake
- Walk east. Put on cloak and when Graham gets hungry, eat
- Walk north. Throw rope on rock that juts out from left and
- Walk on back stones and east, cross over log, go right.
- Use sled on self, go east. Give eagle the lamb.
- Walk north. When you can, play harp.
- Walk north and throw the pie at Yeti.
- Enter cave and use hammer on black spot on back.
- Leave, walk west. Go south. Walk to the "tunnel"
- Get locket and rescued. Get crowbar and go south.
- Ring bell. Go north twice.
- Use beeswax on boat, get in boat. Go east 3 times, south.
- When you can, play harp.
- Grab fish hook, go west.
- Get Cedric, go west. Get shell, get in boat.
- Go west 3 times. Ring bell. Give him shell.
- Take fish, go north. Use crystal on one serpent.
- Go north. Walk around house to left. Use the crowbar on
- Find black beast. Use tamborine on beast. Take hairpin.
- Find door. Use the hairpin on the door.
- Enter and get bag of dried peas from cupboard.
- Go north. Give locket to girl. SAVE.
- Go east. Walk east and get captured by blue beast, if not,
restore and retry.
- Use the fish hook to get the cheese from the mouse hole.
- Wait and follow girl. Make peas the current inventory. SAVE.
- Go east. Click walk on right door, get peas ready, when blue
beast comes in click peas on him.
- If he doesn't show up, restore and retry.
- Go east, south, west, upstairs, west.
- Leave and return until black cat is there (Manannan).
- Throw fish at cat, use pea sack on cat.
- Go south. Read the book on the left side of the table.
- Stand to the left of the doorway and hide until Mordack goes
to sleep in his bedroom (you can see him through the doorway).
- Go north, get wand from nightstand
- Go east twice. Go upstairs and walk to right.
- Put Crispin's wand on machine, Mordack's wand on machine put
cheese into machine.
- Get Crispin's wand. Click wand on self, turn into a tiger,
then rabbit, mongoose, raincloud.
Game Boomers - Game Cheats,
and Walkthroughs for Boomers and the rest of you guys!