Zero Critical - Walkthrough
(Major spoiler alert!) This is a dry breakdown of the game. It's the absolute minimum you must do to win, so it skips alot of the extra stuff. At the start of the game, Chatt has just been dropped off at the SATIN Project facility.
- Examine the PDA in Chatt's
inventory, read the letter from Robert Wallace, then review the notes.
- Use the trash bin on the left. Click on the blue object. Take it
- Enter the building.
- Talk to Dr. Fayn (on the left). Learn as much as you can from her.
- Talk to Vilken, make sure he gives you the security badge (necessary for exploring the facility).
- Exit screen right, to the Foyer.
- Enter the Computer lab.
- Talk to Olken.
- Use the Digitizer on the broken computer.
- Exit through left door, into the System Administration room.
- Talk to Myna.
- Return to the Entrance Hall room, exit into the dining area.
- Exit left, into the kitchen.
- Exit up, into the freezer.
- Click on the corpse.
- Use the Medical Scanner with the corpse.
- Return to the Kitchen, and click on the panel to the right of the door.
- Raise the freezer temperature until it is above 70 degrees.
- Return to the freezer and click on the corpse again.
- Take the device.
- Return to the Dining Room, then exit up to the storeroom. Exit up again to the utility room.
(These are Chatt's temporary quarters).
- Use the computer terminal on the table, read the message.
- Return to the Sys Admin room where you talked to Myna.
- Ask Myna about the Sym Scanner.
- Leave the room, talk the Olken in the Computer Lab.
- Return to the Kitchen where you'll find Dr. Fayn.
- Talk to Dr. Fayn.
- Return to the utility room.
- Click on the bed. Goodnight.
- Find Dr. Fayn and Myna in the Foyer.
- Talk to Myna.
- Talk to Dr. Fayn.
- Talk to Myna again.
- Enter the Sleeping Quarters on the right.
- Talk to Dr. Vilken.
- Go find Myna back in the Sys Admin room.
- Ask Myna about the Sym Scanner. She tells you to look up 6VSYNCOREBATT in the storeroom.
- Go to the Storeroom (up from the Dining Room).
- Examine the Sym Scanner. Flip it over and look closely at the label. The device requires an 8 bolt battery,
not 6 (Myna's wrong).
- Use the part computer.
- Enter 8VSYNCOREBATT.
- Use the delivery bin in the computer. Take the battery.
- Use the battery on the Sym Scanner.
- Return to the Sleeping Quarters to find Vilken unconscious.
- Use the Sym Scanner on Vilken.
- Go talk to Myna. Talk to her until she asks you to fix the breaker.
- Go to the Utility Room (up 2 rooms from the Dining Room).
- Read the new message on the computer terminal.
- Look at the fuse box on the left. A fuse is missing.
- Click on the box on the table on the right. Take the fuse.
- Use the fuse on the fuse box.
- Go back and talk with Myna. Talk with her until she asks you for her headache pills.
- Go to Myna's sleeping quarters (up from the room with Vilken).
- Click on the shelf on the wall. Take the vial.
- Click on the open cabinet. Take the Sleeping Pills.
- Click on the case on the top shelf, take the portable terminal
- Go back and give Myna her Headache Pills.
- Go to the Dining Room.
- Talk with Olken.
- Use the coffee machine on the cabinet.
- Use the Sleeping Pills on the cup of Coffee.
- Give the Coffee to Olken, then leave the room.
- Return to the room and take Olken's security badge.
- Go to the Computer Lab. Exit through the right door, into the Main Lab.
- Talk to Dr. Fayn.
- Go to the Kitchen.
- Talk with Magus.
- Return to the Utility Room. Click on the bed.
- Read the new mail message left on
- Talk to Olken in the dining room.
- Go to the main lab and use the computer now that Fayn is gone.
- Unlock the door to the power room, off the main lab.
- In the power room, take the conduit code list on the table.
- Use the portable terminal you took from Myna's room on the conduits in the foyer.
- Enter the code for the lift in the main lab that you find on the list (CCVC), activate this system.
- Ride the lift up to the old observation center.
- Take the photo of Magus on the floor.
- Go show the photo to Magus, he tells you the telesatellite coords you need.
- Go out onto the roof and use the terminal with the telesatellite patch-in.
- Enter the coords Magus gave you (83-47-01).
- Go use the bank of monitors in the control room, click on the dark shape visible on the landscape.
- Go use the Aetobee (truck) out back, click on the nav-gator screen to select your destination.
- When you arrive at the hull, try to enter through the window. You can't because it's too dark.
- Return to the facility and ask for Magus' help. He tells you to go the power station.
- Take the truck to the power station.
- Inside the station, locate the power switches to activate the feed going to the wreck.
- Return to the crash site and enter the hull.
- Find you're way to the scattered bones.
- Pick up the alien skull (There's a missing scene her that will be in the beta).
- Return to the main facility, talk to Olken again.
- Show Magus the skull.
- Go to the utility room, Olken knocks you cold.
- Talk to Myna, she tells you what
- Talk to Fayn in the dining room.
- Return the utility room where Myna is asleep.
- Use the sym scanner on Myna.
- Leave the room and come back, Myna is now awake.
- Talk to Myna, confront her about her symbiont (show her the scanner).
- Go to Myna's system administration room.
- Use her computer, access the VIP area.
- Enter the badge code for Olken's badge.
- Go to the VIP area, off the foyer near the entrance.
- Use the radio equipment to view the communications log.
- Enter Fayn's room, look at the love letter on the wall.
- Enter Eugene Garr's guest room, click on the PDA in his briefcase.
- Read the new mail message in the utility room.
- Go to the main lab, deactivate the protection field using the console; when it asks for the password enter "ROLAND".
- Enter the rift.
- Talk the Vilken.
- Take the truck back to the crash site. Find the room that resembles the room Vilken was in.
- Look through the window, click on the flash of light in the distance.
- A new destination will appear on the truck's nav-gator, go there.
- Enter the building, talk to dying Garr. He gives you a key.
- Go into the next room. Using the key, enter the other door. Myna has escaped.
- Go outside to the observation platform. Talk to Dr. Fayn.
- Look at the rift gate in the distance.
- Go back to the truck. A new destination option is now available.
- When you arrive at the foot of the gate, go ahead and enter.
- Talk to Myna in the tea lounge, she explains what's happening.
- Explore the Majestic until you find Roland, Baron of Sombury.
- Talk to Roland, tell him what Fayn's doing. He tells you about the closet he hid in.
- Find the lounge with the closet. Next to the closet door there's a removable panel. Use it and take the power source.
- Head back to Fayn, try to convince her to stop. She insists that Roland is alive.
- Drive back to the crash site. Find the duplicate of the lounge in the wreck, with the inoperable closet door.
- Use the power source in the conduit to activate power to the door.
- Inside the closet, take the locket among Roland's bones.
- Go back to Fayn and show her the locket. She takes it as proof that Roland really is dead. She gives you an access
- Go to the power station. Use the card to access to Power Distribution system.
- Routing all power to the secondary facility won't work because of a safety, so route 100% of the power to the main
- Go to the power room in the main facility. From here you can route all power to the secondary facility.
- Talk to Vilken in the main lab.
- Go up to the roof where Myna is watching the distant explosion. Talk to her one last time.
GAME BOOMERS hints, cheats, and walkthroughs