There are 3 plants on the water to make a bridge.
By shooting colors on them you will find out that:
The plant on the left needs 9 segments, the middle needs 13 segments and the right plant needs 10 segments to get to full height.
The console has 4 buttons: red button resets an individual plant in the water. The blue button makes three segments, the yellow - two and the green - one segment.
When it is your turn-segment that is shot-added on the plant - it always ends in leaves.
Then immediately the computer will add some segments.
The computer does not add any segment more than 3 at a time.
Here is an example:
Now let us work on the left plant only - remember this plant needs 9 segment to get to full height.
1. I recommend that you shoot green on the left plant to get one segment. I also recommend that you always leave segments divisible by 4 for the computer. In this case, you left eight (9-1=8). Note that your shot has leaves on the last segment.
2. The computer will then take its turn and shoot a random number of segment(s). In my replay it added just one segment.
3. So with your 1 + 1 of the computer, you should have 2 segments now on the left plant and need 7 more to get to full height. (2+7=9)
4. Now it is your turn and we want it divisible by 4, so I added 3 by shooting blue. Because we need 7 segments to complete leaving 4 segments for the computer. So now there are 1 + 1 + 3 = 5.
5. The computer now added 2, leaving 2 segments for you to complete the needed 9 segment to full height.
To start the best way:
Shoot green on left plant to have one segment, leaving 8 for the computer.
Shoot green on middle plant to have one segment, leaving 12 for the computer.
Shoot yellow on right plant to have two segment, leaving 8 for the computer.