GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
7 hours ago
Another perfect set! wave
10 34 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
Yesterday at 08:23 PM
Thanks, Ana! wave
4 56 more...
Yesterday at 07:24 PM
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
2 19 more...
Yesterday at 07:23 PM
2 23 more...
Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre grin
3 14 more...
Yesterday at 07:06 PM
The shortest one was the toughest. Merci et bonne fin de semaine.
17 52 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Thanks Marian!
2 28 more...
Yesterday at 05:38 PM
7. stale (least) wave
24 103 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 03:22 PM
Thanks for the bagels Connie. Grin, you and me both Fogfighter. Congratulations Draclvr on your sweepstakes win! Our bird feeders are the same way Hagatha...will start on our gardens this spring once I get back from dog-sitting.
[Linked Image]
172 2,193 more...
Yesterday at 12:23 PM
GOG Indie Sale - ends 5/10 @ 3am EST

GOG Good Old Games Sale - ends 5/2 @ 3am EST

GOG Weekly Sales - ends 4/30 @ 6pm EST
46 1,911 more...
Yesterday at 08:40 AM
Direct is the direct cv-cvccvccv all letters repeated, one of them appearing 4 times grin
73 1,221 more...
MIXED BAG
Yesterday at 02:23 AM
Just secured tickets to see Eric Clapton at London's Albert Hall on our imminent o/s trip happydance
Here he is a while back at the same venue doing a classic version of a classic song layla
312 26,072 more...
Yesterday at 01:20 AM
thumbsup
7 53 more...
MIXED BAG
04/25/24 11:25 PM
Baby Reindeer looked kinda compelling so I might give that a go based on your comments BET.
Finished 3 Body Problem which was very good, although I impatiently want to know what happens!!
231 8,326 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/25/24 10:16 PM
The access violation error is one of the worst and most unhelpful messages ever, being as it does not indicate what the problem might be. Fortunately I have only encountered that message with a few games on Big Fish in the last 17 years.

Interestingly, I remember someone here getting that access violation message years ago playing a Midnight Mysteries game - but when she downloaded the same game from somewhere else, she did not get that message. The only variable was the Big Fish Game Manager. Not that this necessarily pertains to such problems now, but it did stick in my mind. It is possible that some other program running in the background might also be the culprit.
21 416 more...
04/25/24 08:47 PM
A just release short video from Rand and team about Acting and Character Motion Capture in Riven interesting new characters
6 81 more...
04/25/24 08:10 PM
2 34 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/25/24 06:50 PM
Thanks Marian!
4 23 more...
ADVENTURE GAME HINTS & HELP
04/25/24 03:24 PM
Hi Pretndr !

I sort of finished this game recently - I say "Sort of" because I did manage to find what I needed to get off the Island ( I don't want to give any spoilers ). I am sure you know that you have to search every scene - high and low and use the Crouch key everywhere you go. I founds items under stairs - behind pictures, under benches, on top of roofs and cabinets, etc etc - When I got off the Island , I was at something like 80% achieved ! But I could go back and try to get that 100% - I left about 3 puzzles unfinished. I do intend to go back - someday !

At any rate - The vastness and complexity of the scenes where amazing AND frustrating.. I THINK what you are looking for in under a step in the stairway to the basement. Walk down the steps and turn around to climb up again - keep an eye out for a key. I hope this is the key you need - Like I said - there is an enormous amount if items to get and they are all over the game. It gave up taking notes after I completed that SLIDER !!

I hope this helps.
22 416 more...
04/25/24 08:22 AM
Good one.
19 80 more...
MIXED BAG
04/25/24 03:04 AM
family, you still haven't told us what password you are talking about! If it's for here at Gameboomers, they are obviously working because you are able to post.
6 115 more...
04/25/24 12:15 AM
Thank you, BET 😑
2 51 more...
04/25/24 12:13 AM
Thanks, BET 👍
2 40 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/24/24 11:36 PM
Thanks, Marian!
2 32 more...
MIXED BAG
04/24/24 08:52 PM
I did read both Johnstone's The Space Between Us and Weir's Project Hail Mary, Lex. They were both excellent!
40 814 more...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 513 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users