GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Chewy:Esc from F5 help #101063
06/14/02 08:27 AM
06/14/02 08:27 AM
NJ USA
presto Offline OP
Settled Boomer
presto  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

NJ USA
I've got Chewy on the bridge at Bork HQ's, and can't seem to get him/her back to the glider. I'm not following a WT but did consult one last night just to make sure that I've done everything I should. As far as I can tell, I have. According to the WT, I need to get Chewy back thru that opening by the glass tubes (the air ducts) and then pass thru the maze again and on to the glider. But, no matter what I do, there is no arrow at the opening to let me move Chewy there. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Leigh-Anne

"Halfway through life's journey I came to myself in a dark wood, where the straight way was lost."--Dante's Divine Comedy
Re: Chewy:Esc from F5 help #101064
06/21/02 12:33 PM
06/21/02 12:33 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Eureka my dear I have just figured out your problem (mainly because I just played up to this part again) happydance You didn't open the grate into the conveyor room from the maze did you? If you click on it does Chewy tell you it can only be opened from the inside? If so, that's the problem - it's still bolted shut.

Here's what you need to do - go back down into the Bork's HQ - back out the door you came in (where you put the Shuremy down) - back to the rope - climb the rope and go back into the maze - then go down the third corridor from the top - all the way to the end you will find a grate - open it and if you walk through it (not necessary but if you want to check) you will find yourself on the conveyor belt. Now just go back through the maze to where you went through the grate that has the rope - climb down - through the door by the tubes - through the other door in the HQ and out the walkway etc. etc. until you get to the conveyor belt room - go through that grate - and head out of the maze through the first walkway and to the left. You are now at the glider with the force shield down - whew lol

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 257 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users