GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#101210 - 06/16/02 01:25 PM Azraels Tear....HELP
o1alien Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Naples, FL, USA
I finished the first ending by following Geffrey, now I'm trying to follow the way Tobias told me to go but....I can't get thru the #!#! maze with the scorpions. Could someone please send me a saved game after getting thru the maze. ET wink

#101211 - 06/16/02 09:57 PM Re: Azraels Tear....HELP
Fongo Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bradford, ON
From Azrael's Tear:

"Jump down and enter the maze. Immediately turn to your right and proceed to the northwest. That crackling sound you hear is the sound of scorpions running around the maze. Take a short jog to the southwest, and again turn to your right to continue. Keep going to the northwest until you enter an open area - now turn to the south and go straight, making your way to the maze's southwestern corner. Run up the wooden staircase, and go through the door at the top."

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (soot, Marian, Draclvr, Pandora, Sorta Blonde, Gimme, ergggo, BrownEyedTigre, stardeenow, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users