GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#101572 - 03/29/05 11:36 AM Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle
Goldfinger Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Lakeside, Ca
I have been stuck on this puzzle for days now and cannot finish the puzzle. Does anyone have a saved game.

#101573 - 03/29/05 11:45 AM Re: Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Goldfinger, saves are not recommended for this game. I think because you can do any area that you want, a save could force you to replay an area you have finished.
Dadguy has been very generous with his time and offers to take the game, complete the puzzle and return it with only this puzzle finished for you. He usually checks each day to assist with this game. Please let's wait for him to help you.

Sue

#101574 - 03/29/05 01:33 PM Re: Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Yes, in other words, if you'll send me your save file from where you are stuck, I'll be glad to solve it and return it. This way you'll have the exact game content and progress from YOUR game (not mine).

I'll look for your email if you are interested.

Regards,

Dadguy

#101578 - 04/17/05 07:34 AM Re: Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Georgia
I was wondering could dadguy help me with the Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle. How would I go about sending you a saved game and when you send it back how do I install it. First time getting a saved game. Bear with me. mikeplay

I intend to live forever......so far, so good.

#101581 - 07/30/05 09:57 PM Re: Myst 4 Revelation Camoudile puzzle
Magneto Offline
Junior Boomer

I have been stuck on the Camoudile puzzle for quite some time now and it's really frustrating. So much so that I quit playing the game for several months. Now that MYST V is on the horizon, I wanted to try and resume the adventure (apparently my only adventure is hitting the escape, load saved game sequence). I discovered V1.02 and thought that would help, but I am still having trouble controlling the mouse to turn the wheels in the required time (I know the sequence to solve the puzzle). Any help would be much appreciated.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Pokey, CCbomber, Koala, flotsam, Rosaboobie, curly, Haroula, BobH), 60 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users