GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1028520 - 08/17/15 10:32 PM i give up uru
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Diego
i give up on this game ,just can't get it to work right .

#1028521 - 08/17/15 10:43 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I don't know why you posted this in Hints, but I recommend you watch Dilandau3000's playthrough on YouTube ***here***.
It may or may not inspire you to play it yourself, but at least you can see how it's played.

#1028526 - 08/17/15 11:12 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: Jenny100]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I moved this thread to Adventure Game Discussions - maybe some Uru players can give you some advice on how to fully enjoy this game. smile

#1028527 - 08/17/15 11:39 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
I must admit to being surprised. I know we all have different tastes, but I have long felt that URU was one of the most beautiful games ever made. I've played it LOTS of times and many parts, especially the scenery and the music in the museum, never fail to inspire. Sorry you didn't like it, deleterman. It's still my favorite game ever. (Except perhaps for "Drowned God," but nobody else liked that one.)

#1028528 - 08/18/15 12:46 AM Re: i give up uru [Re: The Haze]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oh -don't get me wrong --i love this game !!! i tryed to install it on my old XP computer and it screewed it up . i just might have to try to get it downloaded from GOG ,it looks like the disc just won't work..we will see ,getting late ,see ya latter.

#1028541 - 08/18/15 08:09 AM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
Hope it works. I'm sure it's worth the trouble.

#1028542 - 08/18/15 08:29 AM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
That's a great video walk through Jenny100

#1028598 - 08/18/15 04:27 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: Winfrey]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

well I went and down loaded it from GOG ,it took some time but so far so good . thumbsup going slow so i don't miss anything .. bravo

#1028600 - 08/18/15 04:32 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Good news, and have fun. smile

#1029908 - Today at 09:20 AM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
Jenny100 !!! Thanks so much for that link for the video walkthrough on youtube.
I could never finish Uru the Complete Chronicles..just too dumb I guess...and was so frustrated. But, thanks to you and the link and the person who made the videos I may (I say may) be able to have a go at it again with better results. HOWEVER, I really, really do hope that deveopers will give those of us with dexterity issues will Stop making a game where a Jump or a very, very short timed sequence puzzle is the only answer to continuing forward in the game. How's about a hidden stairway ?? or a hidden bridge??? Would that be soooo awfully hard ? Don't think that would take away enjoyment for players, in fact, it may Gain you some players!! A Win-Win the way I see it!!
But if anyone has not seen those videos give yourself a treat and view them....gosh I was amazed how much I had not seen!! and the maker of the videos not only showed you the game he actually gave some explanations of some things! Just a really EXCELLENT walkthrough. EXCELLENT. and again Thanks to you, Jenny100, for sharing the link!

#1029963 - Today at 01:46 PM Re: i give up uru [Re: deleterman]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

the utube walkthrough is great ,but the game it self is crappy ,controls are very bad...so bad it would take me a year to finish...and with the timed sequence puzzles YIKES..if U play it good luck.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (fildil, Marian, Draclvr, g0blin, masirka, Ewil02, Iurii, 4 invisible), 60 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Crazycat, andypipwilly, g0blin, Bubsy, al4shelly
8720 Registered Users