GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Atlantis III...Already Stuck #103139
06/29/02 01:09 PM
06/29/02 01:09 PM
Tennessee
Urabeth Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Urabeth  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Tennessee
I had so much trouble playing Atlantis One, thought I might as well play Atlantis Two...I love mental pain, it keeps me from going insane. So, I'm at the Temple of Ankh, I'm suppose to open the chest and take the Ankh. I can't get the chest to open. Someone please help!

Once you know, you cannot, not know.
Re: Atlantis III...Already Stuck #103140
06/29/02 01:26 PM
06/29/02 01:26 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there Urabeth.........Following is short excerpt from Tally Ho's walkthrough...all but the solution. I think the instructions will reveal what you need to do, but let us know if you need more. smile Just go to the side of the wall that has the pictograph of the star, pointy thing in the middle, and waves on the bottom. wink

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER:
.Our First Clue!
Looking to the right, we see this pictogram on the wall. As an experienced Egyptologist, you immediately recognize the bottom one. The symbols are familiar. But what is that set of symbols in the top group? The wavy lines at the bottom may mean water, the star is, well, a star, but a pentagraphic star is not commonly found in Egypt. And whatever is that pointy thing in the middle? Let's turn around and go to the opposite wall. Here is a star with the Eye of Horus in the center. Touch one of the side-arms of the star, and the eye rotates. Now does that top pictogram give you any ideas? It would seem to represent our star puzzle, and instructions how to manipulate it.
-------------------------

Love, Witchen =O)

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 162 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users