GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Tuesday's #1033227
09/21/15 11:59 PM
09/21/15 11:59 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
Walt Disney

``````````````````````````

A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he watched, the gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of them. Then he poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap.

The young man decided to ask if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they didn't have to split theirs.

The old gentleman said, "Oh no. We've been married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared, 50/50."

The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she replied, "It's his turn with the teeth.

`````````````````````````

A guy goes to a girl's house for the first time, and she shows him into the living room. She excuses herself to go to the kitchen to make them a few drinks, and as he's standing there alone, he notices a cute little vase on the mantel. He picks it up, and as he's looking at it, she walks back in.

He says "What's this?"

She says, "Oh, my father's ashes are in there."

He says, "Jeez...oooh....I..."

She says, "Yeah, he's too lazy to go to the kitchen to get an ashtray."

```````````````````````````

Ben and Haley had gotten up in years, and their memories weren't quite what they used to be. They found it beneficial to write things down so as not to forget them.

One evening they were sitting in the parlor and Haley said, "Ben, be a dear and go to the kitchen and fix me a dish of ice cream and put some chocolate syrup and peanuts on it. And, Ben, write it down so you don't forget the peanuts."

"That's a good idea, Dear." Ben said, and wrote it on the notepad and headed for the kitchen.

Ben was in the kitchen for a while, and returned with a plate of bacon and eggs. Haley looked at it and said, "Oh Ben, you forgot the breakfast toast."

A young punk gets on the cross town bus and sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man.

The young punk has spiked, multi-colored, green, purple, and orange hair. His clothing is a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's without shoes. His entire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright red, yellow and green feathers.

The old man glares at the young punk for him for the next ten miles, as the bus travels across the city.

Finally, the punk looks across at the old man, and yells, "What are you looking at, old man! Didn't you do anything wild when you were young?"

Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah. Back when I was very young and in the Navy, I got really drunk in Singapore and had sex with a parrot... I thought you might be my son."

```````````````````````

Three elderly men are at the doctor for a memory test. The doctor says to the first man, "What is three times three?" "274" was his reply.

The doctor says to the second man, "It's your turn. What is three times three?" "Tuesday", replies the second man.

The doctor says to the third man, "Okay, your turn. What's three times three"? "Nine", says the third man. "That's great!" says the doctor. "How did you get that"?

"Simple," says the third man. "I subtracted 274 from Tuesday."

````````````````````````

A man tells a doctor, "I think my wife's going deaf. What can I do?"

The doctor says, "Well, try to test her hearing. Stand some distance away from her and ask her a question. If she doesn't answer, move a little closer and ask again. Keep repeating this until she answers. That way we can see how bad the problem is."

The man goes home, sees his wife and says, "Hi honey, what's for dinner?" He doesn't hear an answer, so he moves closer. "Honey, what's for dinner?" He repeats this several times, until he's standing right next to her.

Finally, she answers, "For the fifth time, we're having Pot Roast!"

`````````````````````````````

A little old lady wanted to join a biker club. She knocked on the door of a local biker club and a big, hairy, bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answers the door. She proclaims "I want to join your biker club."

The guy was amused and told her that she needed to meet certain biker requirements before she was allowed to join. So the biker asks her "You have a bike?"

The little old lady says "Yea, that's my Harley over there" and points to a Harley parked in the driveway.

The biker asks her "Do you smoke?"

The little old lady says "Yea, I smoke. I smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day and a couple of cigars while I'm shooting pool."

The biker is impressed and asks "Well, have you ever been picked up by the Fuzz?"

The little old lady says "No, never been picked up by the fuzz, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times."

````````````````````````````````

A hip young man goes out and buys the best car available: a 1999 Ferrari GTO. It is also most expensive car in the world, and it costs him $500,000. He takes it out for a spin and stops for a red light.

An old man on a moped (both looking about 75 years old) pulls up next to him. The old man looks over at the sleek, shiny car and asks, "What kind of car ya' got there, sonny?"

The young man replies, "A 1999 Ferrari GTO. It cost half a million dollars!"

"That's a lot of money, "says the old man. "Why does it cost so much?"

"Because this car can do up to 320 miles an hour!" states the young dude proudly.

The moped driver asks, "Mind if I take a look inside?"

"No problem," replies the owner. So the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around. Then sitting back on his moped, the old man says, "That's a pretty nice car, all right!"

Just then the light changes so the guy decides to show the old man just what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds the speedometer reads 160 mph. Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror. It seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly, whhhoooossshhh! something whips by him, going much faster!

"What on earth could be going faster than my Ferrari?!" the young man asks himself

Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him. Whoooooosh! It goes by again, heading the opposite direction! and it looked like the old man on the moped!

"Couldn't be," thinks the guy. "How could a moped outrun a Ferrari?!"

But again, he sees a dot in his rear view mirror! Whooooosh, Ka- bblaMMM! It plows into the back of his car, demolishing the rear end.

The young man jumps out, and it IS the old man!!! He runs up to the mangled old man and says, "Oh my god! Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man whispers with his dying breath, "Unhook...my suspenders... from your side-view mirror..."

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

It's another fine day here in good old September. yay

Exactly which day it is I really can't remember. think

I do know it's like any other day. yes

Simply because it's the day after yesterday. grin

I know this because I was here yesterday, and I'll be here today........if I wake up on time. wink

If not I'll stop trying to rhyme. snicker

Have a happy day everyone. rah

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 09/22/15 12:03 AM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033232
09/22/15 01:48 AM
09/22/15 01:48 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Good morning Joe and all. wave
Have a happy day. smile happydance

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033238
09/22/15 05:56 AM
09/22/15 05:56 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning Joe, Haroula and everyone. Joe you are too funny! Haroula hope you have a sunny day. Coffee is ready and tea water too. Wishing you all a great day. wave

Gerry
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033247
09/22/15 06:34 AM
09/22/15 06:34 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. To all here and all who stop in later, have a Great Tuesday. Danish, Bacon Sandwiches, and BB Pancakes in the NC. fall

Connie
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033251
09/22/15 06:51 AM
09/22/15 06:51 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Good Morning to you too Connie! wave BB pancakes sound delicious! yes wave

Gerry
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033257
09/22/15 08:09 AM
09/22/15 08:09 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers flowers

Joe, a great day is wished for you today.

Haroula, happy day wishes.

Gerry, coffee please this morning.

Connie, Danish sounds great.

Danish, coffee and GameBoomers..... nice start to the day! thumbsup

Gail
Re: Tuesday's [Re: Kaki's Sister] #1033263
09/22/15 08:51 AM
09/22/15 08:51 AM
Massachusetts
Midge Offline
Graduate Boomer
Midge  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Ooh pancakes yum. Thanks Connie. I'm at work and I'm waiting for Barbara to wake up. I hope you all have great day today.

Midgie hearts

Just do it.
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033265
09/22/15 09:33 AM
09/22/15 09:33 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Joe, is it head hunting time now? I found a couple broken pieces walking the dogs at the river. It's flooded now so hopefully I'll find more when it goes down.

Have a great day everyone! The weather has been beautiful here and I can't sit still. I'm trying to take advantage of it before it's gone.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Tuesday's [Re: Haroula] #1033271
09/22/15 10:16 AM
09/22/15 10:16 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Terrific Tuesday ya'll puppy

Ahhh, much cooler last night, though son said it was still hot in his room.

Today is stage 2 of book cooking, but at least I'll be cool while I'm doing it.

Daughter is driving from Ohio to Colorado today. She picked up the newfie/dane from her ex who had insisted on keeping them. Turned out without her there to do all the work, they weren't nearly as much fun.

I'm concerned as she can't have that many animals where she is living, and those are big flashy dogs that someone will notice. So, guess we'll just have to put it in God's hands.

Joe, lol

Haroula, has fall found you all yet?

Gerry, coffee sounds perfect for book cooking day. Thanks.

Connie, what's up today?

Gail, how are you?

Midgy, I know you are a blessing for them. Hugs!

Ana, so glad you are able to be out and about happydance

Back later wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Tuesday's [Re: looney4labs] #1033321
09/22/15 05:10 PM
09/22/15 05:10 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good afternoon Boomers.

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Tuesday's [Re: Space Quest Fan] #1033337
09/22/15 10:01 PM
09/22/15 10:01 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
See you all tomorrow. sleep

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033338
09/22/15 10:18 PM
09/22/15 10:18 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Night all sleep

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Tuesday's [Re: gymcandy1] #1033347
09/22/15 11:24 PM
09/22/15 11:24 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams all!

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 510 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users