GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#103625 - 07/03/02 08:35 AM Simon 3D - Water derby
Vixn26 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: UK
Ok, someone tell me what I'm doing wrong! There is no way I can move the water spray fast enough! The holes close before I am even halfway there. What's going on? Is my PC too slow to handle it, or is it supposed to be this slow? How do I win this? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ta!

xx
V.

#103626 - 07/03/02 09:01 AM Re: Simon 3D - Water derby
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Vixn,

I am not the best adviser as I threw down my water pistol and made my kid finish this one. What I did notice as he beat it was that it is difficult to tell which holes are actually open or closed. They open in a clockwise direction and are fairly regular. You just move with the sequence and it is beatable.

I would watch it through a couple of times and get the timing down and then have at it. smile

Laura

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Marian, Bleumoon, DocPaul, soot, Rowan, Urban Worrier, Gimme, CanukDenis, Space Quest Fan, Flo NS), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Katmcd, zzs, peggysue, Shalidor, Bobz
8641 Registered Users