GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#103790 - 11/15/03 01:34 PM ND-Deception Island...Wood Sample Puzzle
Urabeth Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tennessee
I got the GPS from Holt. Talked to Jenna, found out about Hilda Swenson. I went back and talked to Katie. The walkthrough says shes's suppose to tell me to contact Casey at the Maritime Library. She doesn't do that and the number is not on my phone. frown I went to the books and got the number for the Maritime Library, when I dial it a recording comes on telling me they'll be back shortly. slapforehead I stuck because I don't know what to do. Anyone got any idea? think

#103791 - 11/15/03 06:34 PM Re: ND-Deception Island...Wood Sample Puzzle
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The piece of wood is in a tidal pool pass the lighthouse. It is a piece of timber that has SS written on it. You might be trying to pick up a bottle that is caught between the rocks. You need to get that also. smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (sanford, looney4labs, Mikael, CanukDenis, BrownEyedTigre, J. King), 63 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
urh, Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani
8582 Registered Users