GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
TGITuesday #1038054
10/26/15 06:54 PM
10/26/15 06:54 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Marriage is very difficult. It’s like a 5,000–piece jigsaw puzzle, all sky.
-CATHY LADMAN-

`````````````````````

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

`````````````````````````

Donna's husband Mike died suddenly one day. Donna was taking care of the funeral arrangements with the undertaker when she was asked how she wanted Mike's obituary to read.

Donna asked the undertaker, "How much does an obituary cost?" The undertaker replied, "One dollar per word."

Donna then said, "I want the obituary to read - MIKE IS DEAD."

The under taker was an old fishing buddy of Mike's and he was a little disturbed by such a curt obituary, so he offered,

"I'll make you a special deal since I knew Mike so well. I'll pay for half of the obituary out of my own pocket."

Donna's face lit up and she replied, "Great. I want it to read - MIKE IS DEAD, BOAT FOR SALE."

The wife comes home early and finds her husband in their master bedroom making love to a beautiful, sexy young lady! "You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! What are you doing? How dare you do this to me, the faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house; I want a divorce!"

The husband, replies "Wait, Wait a minute! Before you leave, at least listen to what happened."

"Hmmmmmm, I don't know... Well, it'll be the last thing I will hear from you. But make it fast, you unfaithful pig!"

The husband begins to tell his story . . . "While driving home this young lady asks for a ride. I saw her so defenseless that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well-dressed, and very dirty. She mentioned that she had not eaten for 3 days. With great compassion and hurt, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas that I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight; the poor thing practically devours them. Since she was very dirty I asked her to take a shower. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes, so I threw them away. Since she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you have had for a few years, that you can no longer wear because they are too tight on you. I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our anniversary, the one you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas, the one you refuse to wear just to bother my sister; and I also gave her the boots that you bought at the expensive boutique that you never wore again after you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair." The husband continues his story . . . "The young woman was very grateful to me and I walked her to the door, at which point she turned around, and with tears coming out of her eyes, she asks me:

"Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"

``````````````````````````````

John works hard and spends two nights each week bowling and plays golf every Saturday.

His wife thinks he's pushing himself too hard, so for his birthday she blindfold him and takes him to a local strip club.

The doorman at the club greets them and says, "Hey, John! How ya doin?"

Once inside his wife removes the blindfold but she's puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.

"Oh no," says John. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks John if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says, "How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"I recognize her, she's the waitress from the golf club. I always have a Bud at the end of the first nine, honey.

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around John, starts to rub herself all over him and says, "Hi Johnny. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

John's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club. John follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her.

John tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him or someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every four letter word in the book.

The cabby turns around and says, "Geez John, you picked up a real witch this time."

````````````````````````````

Rabbi Bernstein was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled and torn from his body.

His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the procedure, since it was considered cosmetic surgery.

The doctor said that the cost would be $3500 for "small," $6500 for "medium," and $14,000 for "large."

Rabbi Bernstein was sure that his wife and he would want at the least, a medium ..and perhaps even a large. But the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision.

The rabbi called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the rabbi slouched over in the chair looking quite dejected.

"Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor.

Rabbi Bernstein answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen."

```````````````````````````````

A man goes to see the Rabbi. "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"

The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me."

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"

The man then pleads, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me. What should I do?"

The Rabbi then offers, "Tell you what. Let me talk to her. I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says. "I spoke to your wife...spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?"

The man said yes, and the Rabbi replied, "Take the poison!"

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

```````````````````````````

Rodney - No Respect

My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass!

My wife isn't very bright. The other day she was at the store, and just as she was heading for our car, someone stole it! I said, "Did you see the guy that did it?" She said, "No, but I got the license plate."

Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

A girl phoned me and said, "Come on over. There's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

I went to a massage parlor. It was self service.

If it weren't for pick-pocketers, I'd have no sex life at all.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said, "No,I hate myself now."

I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head comes off.

I knew a girl so ugly, they use her in prisons to cure sex offenders.

My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen the roaches hang themselves.

I was such an ugly baby,when I was born the Doctor slapped my Mother.

I went to see my DR, DR.Vinnie Goomba. He asked if I had this before? I said yes. He said well you got it again.

I'm so ugly I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning.

The other day I came home and a guy was jogging, naked. I asked "Why?".He said "Because you came home early."

My wife's such a bad cook, the dog begs for Alka-Seltzer.

I know I'm not sexy. When I put my underwear on I can hear the Fruit- of-the-Loom guys giggling.

At my age, I'm envious of a stiff wind.

My wife is such a bad cook, in my house we pray after the meal.

My wife likes to talk on the phone during sex; she called me from Chicago last night.

````````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie. welcome

It's almost my bed time, and I am almost asleep already. sleep

That's because I almost got a good night's sleep last night. shocked

Almost NEARLY, but not quite HARDLEY. rolleyes

My Baby moves around a lot at night. It's almost like I'm sleeping with an animal. puppy

A wild animal....... taz

I must confess though, it's not entirely her fault.

I take prostate medicine but I think my prostate hides it under his tongue, and then spits it out after I fall asleep. blech

Then it and the dog us the bed as a trampoline. hardwall

Speaking of bed....I've gotta get to it.

Have a happy day everyone.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038056
10/26/15 07:04 PM
10/26/15 07:04 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Thanks for the jokes Joe. thumbsup

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038060
10/26/15 07:35 PM
10/26/15 07:35 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
lol Joe. I hope that you get a great nights sleep tonight! hearts

SpaceQ, have a happy day!

Have a wonderful day all!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038089
10/27/15 05:28 AM
10/27/15 05:28 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Jackpumpkin Good Morning Joe, SpaceQ, Ana and everyone. I almost thought the Diner was closed Joe! laugh SpaceQ enjoy your day. Ana have a good one too. Coffee is ready and tea water is simmering. It's freezing here this morning 32 degrees!
Wishing everyone a warm, sunny day! Jackpumpkin

Gerry
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038097
10/27/15 06:51 AM
10/27/15 06:51 AM
Greece
Haroula Offline
Adept Boomer
Haroula  Offline
Adept Boomer

Greece
Good morning,have all a nice day. smile wave

I change all my passwords to "incorrect". So whenever I forget, it says, "your password is incorrect".

Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038103
10/27/15 06:59 AM
10/27/15 06:59 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers fall

Joe, you make my start well.

Ana, enjoy whatever plans you make today.

Space, have a great day.

Gerry, thanks for always having the coffee ready.

Haroula, happy day wishes.

Daughter coming for coffee this morning. Maybe we'll go do some shopping. Wishing everyone a good day! Jackpumpkin

Gail
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038104
10/27/15 07:10 AM
10/27/15 07:10 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone. To all here and all who join us later, have a Super TGITuesday. Danish, Waffles, and Pumpkin Pancakes in the NC. Jackpumpkin

Connie
Re: TGITuesday [Re: connie] #1038127
10/27/15 11:08 AM
10/27/15 11:08 AM
Southern California
Darlene Offline
Adept Boomer
Darlene  Offline
Adept Boomer

Southern California
wave Howdy ho, sweet Joe! Thanks for the openers and hope you had a peaceful sleep! Happy TGITuesday!

Good morning, sweet 'Boomies!

Alrighty, gotta skoosh! See you later!

Woohoo and booyah! smile Have an easy peasy day!
Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038140
10/27/15 11:45 AM
10/27/15 11:45 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Terrific Tuesday ya'll puppy

Rainy day here and only in the 60's happydance

I've been up for hours but short-stopped in the kitchen. Dinner is in the crock, smoothies in the fridge, dogs fed, yogurt draining in the fridge. Now it's time to sit and surf and sip wave

Anyone else going to the new Star Wars movie on opening day? We got our tickets last night so we are all set.

Joe, I feel your Baby pain. Seagy is not too bad...when she starts kicking you can tap her and she will stop, but Keoki will literally kick so hard you'll fall out of the bed and he doesn't wake up lol So we let him lay with us til lights out, and then he has to move to his own bed.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: TGITuesday [Re: looney4labs] #1038187
10/27/15 04:02 PM
10/27/15 04:02 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
I hope the rain clears up for you looney. smile

Does the movie open Wednesday night?

Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038232
10/27/15 09:08 PM
10/27/15 09:08 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
It opens on Thursday the 17th here....I think the 18th is the official release and the 17th is the early tickets?

Time for bed. Sweet dreams all sleep

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: TGITuesday [Re: looney4labs] #1038237
10/27/15 09:25 PM
10/27/15 09:25 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good night everyone.

Re: TGITuesday [Re: gymcandy1] #1038243
10/27/15 11:14 PM
10/27/15 11:14 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams...

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 140 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users