GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Chemicus; inventory #104045
09/10/03 12:28 AM
09/10/03 12:28 AM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
I'm in the Photo Lab. Have been trying for a solid half-hour trying to make the empty flask accept sulfuric acid, copper wire, etc. I position the inventory item above, below, to the side, over and over, and this game is starting to not be worth it. It's been fun, and I don't die, and no timed secuences, which is great, but this is not the first time I had to place an inventory items at a certain spot (like a valve), doing it dozens and dozens of times tofind that 'magic' milimeter. Anybody know any secrets? I'd love to finish this game, but I can't spend a fruitless half-hour over and over trying to put this thing into thata thing, etc. Thanks, all, for looking!! Doc Russ

"Good gaming nourishes both brain and soul."
Re: Chemicus; inventory #104046
09/10/03 08:26 AM
09/10/03 08:26 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Russ,

This is a picky puzzle - Add the Copper2oxide first, then add the sulfuric acid then the others ---- nail & copper wire in the flask.

wave

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104047
09/12/03 12:52 AM
09/12/03 12:52 AM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
gee whiz; got in over half-an-hour; was going reat guns. Went to the Garden, got the rose, then back to the Transporter. I inserted the S module, but the walk-through said to push Tl, instead.

now I'm at the Temple. I think. I've been there, before. It's where the demolished golden statue is. I went up to the door and was not able to enter.

Am I in the right place? Is the w.T. correct? Should I have pushed S instead of Tl????

Can't proceed until somebody gets me out of my present dilemma.

Thanks again.

Doc Russ

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104048
09/12/03 02:56 AM
09/12/03 02:56 AM
England
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer
tigger  Offline
Graduate Boomer

England
Hi Russ,

the temple is the place where you used the lemon with the door controls to get lemonjuice smile

Have you tried pushing the door?? I seem to remember it just opened for me...

Hugs

Tig wave

A bounce a day keeps the doctor away!!
Playing Sims2, Sherlock, Phantom of Venice
Reading Storm Breaking
Re: Chemicus; inventory #104049
09/12/03 10:24 PM
09/12/03 10:24 PM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
I pushed several modules in the Transporter, making the rounds, as it were, and when I came back to Tl, I got to the Temple this time. Guess the game got stuck?

Problem now is, I'm supposed to go down-stairs to the Cave. I find no stairs in the temple!! I got the ROse Oil okay. Anybody know how I get to the Cave?

I'm still in here, pitching ... and so long as I can make a little progess each day, I'm having fun. Hope I'm not exasperating you good people!!

Doc

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104050
09/12/03 10:35 PM
09/12/03 10:35 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Russ,

If you are where you distilled to get the rose oil - then at the center of the ourtyard is where the stairs to go to the cave is located.
Stand at the opposite side of the door going outside and then face the center structure, you will then get the cursor to go down. Good luck and don't pound that CD into powder yet. lol

No, you are not exasperating us - just hope we can help. wave

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104051
09/13/03 12:34 AM
09/13/03 12:34 AM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
I found the stairway to go down under the building where I got the rose-oil. But, it's not a cave. THe walk-through tells me to find a stalagmite (which sounds like a true cave), etc. There's nothing in that small room udner the temple that has any kind of structue that resembles a stalagmit4!! I have visited every other rea many times; find no cave anywhere.

What could be wrong?

Russ

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104052
09/13/03 04:54 AM
09/13/03 04:54 AM
England
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer
tigger  Offline
Graduate Boomer

England
The stairs you want to go down are the ones where you first arrived, and are located in the middle of the temple where you made the rose oil.

Hugs

Tig wave

A bounce a day keeps the doctor away!!
Playing Sims2, Sherlock, Phantom of Venice
Reading Storm Breaking
Re: Chemicus; inventory #104053
09/14/03 09:11 PM
09/14/03 09:11 PM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
I found the stairs. It akes an unusual amount of navegaing to get into the well. I am now in the Cu area. I'm supposed to place a black bead in the outer circle. Only thing is, I don't have a black bead. I have a clear one, and a turquoise (blue) one. I returned to where I got the beads and there's no more bead in the drawer.

Any ideas?
DOc

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104054
09/14/03 11:42 PM
09/14/03 11:42 PM
Red Bluff CA USA
RussMyer Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RussMyer  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Red Bluff CA USA
I went to the thread, but the middle (nucleus) has protons, with a PLUS sign. Impossible to grab one, anyhow.
This is, without doubt, the most frustrating, illogical excuse for a game that I've ever played. I know I'm partially blind, but that has nothing to do with the extreme far-too-time-consuming requirements of this monstrosity.

It's not worth it, but I'll try ONE MORE TIME. Can anybody explain why I have protons, and NOT electrons in the middle of the atom structure? (Electrons in the nucleus???!)

The outer ring has to have a single electron in it (I once taught physics!). Where is it?????

One more straw, and the camel's back is BROKEN!!

Doc Russ

P.S. If any of you wonderful, helpful people would like this game, send me 3 bucks for postage, and you'll have something to give to your worst enemy ... sweet revenge!! smile

Re: Chemicus; inventory #104055
09/15/03 08:16 AM
09/15/03 08:16 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Russ,

I agree - you have to place that electron at the outer ring.

This structure with a stand and 2 outstretched arms is a. for analysis of chemical and b. to change the molecular structure of the chemical.

a. Place a chemical on the left pan-arm and then look at the central round thing. It will show the molecular structure of that chemical. So place copper2oxide in the left cup. Check if the cursor on central thing reads Cu2O.

b. Look close (Zoom) in on that central thing. There you will see black beads with a minus sign on them on one corner (I think at top left, not at central part).
Then you change that chemical by fiddling with the molecular structure seen.
You place that electron-blackbead with minus sign on an outer ring of the molecular structure and it will produce a new chemical on the right pan - after you press the red button.

I think this is a simplified look at the number of protons and electrons in the molecular structure for the layman. They emphasized the outer rings more than the central part of the structure.
Good luck! wave

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 512 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users