GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#104517 - 09/03/04 11:01 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Have you tried getting into the elevator and pressing the button? That should trigger the map...

#104518 - 09/04/04 08:18 AM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Houston TX
It probably will ---if I can find the elevator!!!!!!

#104519 - 09/04/04 10:11 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
If you are talking about the elevator in Nick's apartment building, just wander around until you find it and be sure to check under everyone else's doormat for something you will need later.....it takes a while for it to show up, so keep checking when you are in the building.
Love, Betty Lou

#104520 - 09/04/04 10:28 AM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

No, I have just found Aristos body & have chsed the Chemron card, grabbed it at a grate & according to WT am supposed to be able to be at map & go to Plaza Hotel.

#104521 - 09/04/04 10:37 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Ah, is that the body down in the sewer? And you are looking for the 'subway' or 'elevator' or whatever across from the club to access the map? If you are standing in that alleyway where all the crates had to be moved, look out across the 'street' just opposite the club and alley and there is a building with a sorta corrogated metal door on it, that is what you probably want. Good luck. Loved this game.
Love, Betty Lou

#104522 - 09/04/04 06:44 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank you Betty. I should have known!!Now I am having trouble lighting the cigarette with the owl's eye. I took both outside in the sunlight, set the lens on the ground, waited awhile then put the cig on top of the lens. Evidently this is not correct because when I went back inside the cig would not set off the smoke alarm???

#104523 - 09/04/04 07:35 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Mome, go outside into a bright place and "use" the owl's eye on the cigarette. That should do it...

#104524 - 09/04/04 09:05 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Jenny. Do I try to combine in inventory or do I put the cig on the ground & then put the owl's eye on top of it??

#104525 - 09/04/04 09:17 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

I'm working strictly from the walkthrough, Mome--but it sounds to me as though you do it in inventory...

#104527 - 09/05/04 09:16 AM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

FINALLY got that cigarette lit!! NOW my problem (& I can have the stupidest problems) is that I can't figure out how to access the computers. Went to reception desk, accessed computer typed in access codes but that's as far as I got, went on to room since I had info from WT but was confronted with another computer, tried to leave since I had info from WT but of course cannot get to next destination.

#104528 - 09/05/04 10:35 AM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Betty Lou, are you using Bert Jamin's walkthrough? Just in case you haven't seen Rosemary and Gordon's walkthrough, I'll post the applicable section here: SPOILER
You can now push back the glass screen and enter the receptionist's 'cubical'. Access the computer and check out the files. The access codes are what you want. Mainframe's door 3 2 7 6 4. Teachers file access ALLTOGETHER.

Back to Class H and turn the knob 3 right, 2 left, 7 right, 6 left, 4 right to open the computer room. At mainframe enter password ALLTOGETHER, choose Staff addresses to learn about Mr Prokopiou's daily musing in Filippi. Take paper from the printer and marker pen from white board. Use pen on paper to write his name then leave with your newly fashioned sign...

#104529 - 09/05/04 02:55 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

OK Jenny your Labor Day holiday has now officially begun!! I'm not Betty Lou (I bet she doesn't have the stupid problems I have). Now to start over--I am having trouble figuring out the computers. I clicked on to it typed in accesscode, clicked on execute but nothing happened but having the WT went on to door did it & was confronted by another computer. I can't find anything in the manual that says how to make the computer work??

#104531 - 09/05/04 04:58 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Jenny but somehow I figured out how to do it (actually a 1 yr old child could have figured it out). Now my problem is I am in Prokopiou's apt & am on his computer (but I'm OK there) except that I am supposed to copy the files to a disk which I inserted (all by myself I might add) & I am supposed to copy all the files to this disk. the computer has a copy thing but I don't know if I am doing it right since I don't hear any sound each time I press copy??

#104532 - 09/05/04 05:47 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Mome, this scene comes almost at the end of a section--when you think you have finished copying all of the files, save your game and go on and see if you can get the cutscene. If you can, then the copy probably went ok; if not, you can go back to your save and try again... wave

#104533 - 09/05/04 10:09 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Evidently I'm not doing something right. When I am thru at the computer I am supposed to copy & then put disk into box but when I try to do that Nick says "I must do something first" so I figure I am not getting the disk copied.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (stevefox, Joan, colpet, Chief, gailbc, traveler, bermag45, soot, Lex, 1 invisible), 92 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat
8505 Registered Users