GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#104534 - 09/06/04 12:46 AM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Mome, I just woke up to the fact that the UHS Hints site also discusses Conspiracies. Here is what they say about the computer use: SPOILER
Try left-clicking on the computer to use it.

Nick says he has to do something else first.

Do you have any computer equipment in your inventory?

You'll have the External Floppy Drive from the bedroom. (The game won't let you get to the office without it.)

So choose it from inventory and click it on the computer to connect it up.

Now you can click on the computer to use it.

Click on the computer and enter RGBBP (not necessarily in capital letters) and click on "Verify."

You're in! Now you can read Proky's secret computer files about his work.

But you'll also need a copy of them.

Notice that COPY is one of the available commands.

So try entering it on the command line and clicking on "Execute."

In order for that to work, you'll need the 3.5" Floppy Disk.

Choose the disk from inventory and click it on the disk drive to insert it.

Then reenter the access code and try the COPY command again.

Now exit the computer screen and click on the floppy to take it back. (If you right-click on it in inventory, Nick will see that it's got a virus. Oh, well. There's no way to prevent that...

#104535 - 09/06/04 05:24 AM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi Mome,
You must type the word "copy" and click on execute. It doesn't work by just clicking on it.
When you click on execute, a screen will pop up saying copying.....6 files copied. When you see this screen, you know you have copied it right.
Good luck!
Kay smile

#104536 - 09/06/04 10:09 AM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Houston TX
Thank you Kay I finally figured that I needed to do that (took long enough) Now I have ANOTHER problem. Nick has gone home & picked up inventory, called Thanos. Now I discovered I did notg have the lighter in inventory so went to Rania's apt whee I had dumped it, went back to Nick's & read blank paper, went to Jenny;s apt picked up stuff in box left, got the map and no space station!!!!

#104537 - 09/06/04 11:27 AM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Mome,
Look for the space station on the part of the map that is darker and has a picture of a space station on it. You haven't had any markers on that part of the map until now.
Kay smile

#104538 - 09/06/04 02:30 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

But there is no little red dor or any kind of marker to indicate space station??

Thanks for your help.

#104539 - 09/06/04 02:54 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Mome, are you turning the map so that you've seen all of its sides? That confused me at first during the short time that I played this game...

#104540 - 09/06/04 03:24 PM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Hi Mome,
I just went back to check and see what I did. You need to right-click the note, that you just used the lighter on, in your inventory and read it before the markers will show on the map.
Good Luck!
Kay smile

#104541 - 09/06/04 04:46 PM Re: Conspiracies
Lobo Offline
Junior Boomer

I'm stuck at the light pole. I can't seem to run to the safe area in time, no matter how much I edge toward it before planting the bomb.

Is there a way to actually run, or am I going to the wrong spot? fyi, I'm running towards the area where I cut the wire.

#104542 - 09/06/04 05:26 PM Re: Conspiracies
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Hello, Lobo, and welcome to GameBoomers!!!

The various walkthroughs all seem to agree that you run to the far right corner of the fence... luck

#104543 - 09/06/04 05:29 PM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Hi Lobo,
Try using the shift key to run and see if that helps.
Kay smile

#104544 - 09/06/04 05:30 PM Re: Conspiracies
Lobo Offline
Junior Boomer

far right corner from what perspective?

from when you come into the scene (after beating the dogs)?

from where you cut the fence?

Am I facing the back of the scene? Far right corner just isn't descrptive enough. Regardless, I can't seem to get out of the way fast enough no matter what. There has to be a trick to it.

#104545 - 09/06/04 05:38 PM Re: Conspiracies
Lobo Offline
Junior Boomer

Thanks, got it.

Don't recall anywhere in the documentation that mentioned using shift to run.

#104546 - 09/06/04 05:54 PM Re: Conspiracies
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Lobo, I never found it in the manual either. After blowing myself up many, many times, someone told me to use it.
Good Luck!
Kay smile

#104547 - 09/07/04 09:45 AM Re: Conspiracies
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
And there is nothing in either the manual or any of the walkthroughs about running backwards either, but that is how I got to finally succeed in getting away and not getting blown up - once you place the bomb on the pole don't turn around just run backwards - since there is only one position from which you can place the bomb you are already lined up with the corner you need to get to - anyway it worked for me. Loved this 'scene' and could hardly get through it because I was laughing so hard at my 'home made bomb'.....it still makes me chuckle to think of it. I am anxious to see you you do in the 'pole-climbing event' hahahahahahahaha rotfl
Love, Betty Lou

#104548 - 09/07/04 06:48 PM Re: Conspiracies
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

I still can't find the marker for the space station. I looked on the dark area where the space sation actually is & I just don't see anything. Could my problem be that before I did all that needed to be done in Nick's apt & went back to Rania's to get the lighter? then ent back to Nick's to read the blank paper. I did get the info about 522 so I must have burned all that needed to bve burned, then went to Jenny's & got stuff there then went out door & got map & that's where Im stuck. Is ther a market at the space station tht is plain to see? I clicked all over the station but nothing happened??!!!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Kayc, Kaki's Sister, Jill, Urban Worrier, cailyn, RebKean, kjos, scampy, Yankee Clipper), 59 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users