GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish #1053296
02/04/16 04:10 AM
02/04/16 04:10 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Elephant Games is back with a new case that only the Royal Detective can solve!

The peaceful town of Glanville is under attack! Each day, a golem arrives, leaving a trail of destruction and terror in its wake! But each new golem is even stronger than the last, and they're evolving into an unstoppable destructive force. You've been called in to help defeat the mysterious Master and their stone-cold creations. With the help of some friends, follow the clues to discover who the Master is and what they have in store for the town. Find hidden objects and solve puzzles to help you along the way. The townspeople are counting on you. Do you have what it takes to help them before it's too late?

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“Graphics were high quality, clean and crisp. Game play was quite intuitive, and distinctly different from any other game of this genre that I have played. I am not a fan of mini games, but these were not the same-old, same-old, and I did enjoy them. I thought Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues was incredible; this one is on track to sweep Lord of Statues under the rug” - Barb, beta tester

“I just loved it, the gameplay and minigames were so different!! Finally something new!! Can't wait until it's released! What a joy to play!” - Suki, beta tester

Thwart an assassin's path of destruction in the bonus game!
Collect hidden statuettes and find morphing objects.
Enjoy the comprehensive strategy guide.
Includes achievements, screensavers, wallpapers, soundtrack, and more!
Replay your favorite hidden-object puzzles and mini-games again and again!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave

Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1053308
02/04/16 06:14 AM
02/04/16 06:14 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
It looks amazing Marian. Thanks.

Gerry
Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1053328
02/04/16 10:44 AM
02/04/16 10:44 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1053524
02/05/16 07:14 PM
02/05/16 07:14 PM
Delaware, USA
SharonB Offline
Addicted Boomer
SharonB  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Delaware, USA
This looks like a good game, but I'm unable to install it. It downloads fine but won't install. It says something about the path or permission. This is the only game that has done this. I've downloaded a different game and it installs fine.

It's a shame because I loved Royal Statues and was hoping this would be as good. frown

Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: SharonB] #1053526
02/05/16 07:16 PM
02/05/16 07:16 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I suggest you write to Big Fish - they should be able to tell you what the problem is and how to fix it. wave

Just a thought - are you trying to run the game as the administrator? Sometimes you get a message like that if you are not.

Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1053635
02/06/16 03:52 PM
02/06/16 03:52 PM
Delaware, USA
SharonB Offline
Addicted Boomer
SharonB  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Delaware, USA
Wrote to Big Fish and tried it again. Don't know what changed, but this time it installed without a hitch. Thanks, Sharon catrub

Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: SharonB] #1053637
02/06/16 04:16 PM
02/06/16 04:16 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Great! Sometimes things just don't work, and then they do. Glad you are able to play the game. wave

Re: Royal Detective: Legend of the Golem Collector's Edition - New IHOG on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1056842
02/27/16 09:45 PM
02/27/16 09:45 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Thanks! I have played a couple of them (Lord of Statues, the best so far). I will look up this one.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 256 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users