GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#105713 - 11/07/04 02:12 AM Re: URU-D'ni (my) journal
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Betty Lou, the vault is where the man (Kadish) died rather than leave all of his riches. You had to climb up on a pile of boxes to touch the marker in that room.

If the marker takes you inside the door that you open by setting those three machines, then when you walk through the door leading out of that place, you will be ready to do the puzzle where you walk the shadowy path. Remember that one?

The Kadish Gallery is in the big open room after you climb up those four pillars. It is full of cables, including the one that you had to walk to get to the Bahro Cave. It is all the way up the stairs, and you have to set some buttons over to the right, just before you go up the stairs, in order to open the door.

Does that all sound familiar... think

#105714 - 11/07/04 08:49 AM Re: URU-D'ni (my) journal
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Yes, I know where that is and have been there but did not know it was called a 'vault', I can find my way there again, and thanks so much. I had some time here and there yesterday to play with the game in between the girls (all 3 of them) using my computer.....haha. It is early here now and Aub and I are the only ones up so far. Thanks again
Love, Betty Lou

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (kjos, Urban Worrier, gymcandy1, Cari, glozza), 54 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users