GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1069685 - 06/06/16 08:10 AM Re: Demetrios Demo Now Available on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
COWCAT Offline
Shy Boomer

Mad, didn't you already receive it? I think I've sent it right after your order.

If not, let me know and I'll send it again to you smile

#1069695 - 06/06/16 10:21 AM Re: Demetrios Demo Now Available on Steam [Re: COWCAT]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Yes. I did eventually receive it, thank you, COWCAT, and I sent an email confirmation that I had yes

Did you not get that ??

[I was told that apparently others experienced the same as me - in that they never received the "first" email with the download link.]

Anyway, I'm all sorted now thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave

#1069699 - 06/06/16 11:23 AM Re: Demetrios Demo Now Available on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
COWCAT Offline
Shy Boomer

Yes, someone else had the same issue. I did get your email, it's just hard to keep track of everyone considering the amount of emails I've received recently smile

Anyway, if some others had this issue and did not receive the first email, let me know!

Demetrios is still 10% off until tomorrow :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/451570

#1069711 - 06/06/16 02:40 PM Re: Demetrios Demo Now Available on Steam [Re: COWCAT]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
OK COWCAT. And thank you smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (Lex, Kaki's Sister, GuybrushThreepwood, Sassy, curly), 77 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
skoville, satyafrog, Flexxx, DawnK47, xxalyxx
8889 Registered Users