GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Just curious #1072869
07/02/16 11:22 AM
07/02/16 11:22 AM
Marietta, GA
Laurette Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Laurette  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Marietta, GA
When I saw 2 for 1 sale, it sounded good. Then, found out tomorrow's game today is Time Management. Has there been a growing interest in this type of game? Can't imagine paying for a game that's like work!

Anyway, just wanted to find out why they chose this game for a "deal" which is no deal to me.

Thanks.

It's not that I'm smart, I just stay with things longer." (approx. quote from Albert Einstein.)
Re: Just curious [Re: Laurette] #1072870
07/02/16 11:35 AM
07/02/16 11:35 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
There are a lot of time management fans out there and not many games for them to play as compared to IHOGs, so it's nice to see that there are some TM offerings. Yes, there are a lot of people who love these games.

Most of these games now have an untimed mode as well, so for those who don't care for trying to beat the clock, they don't have to, which is great. There are quite a few who play these games in untimed mode when otherwise they wouldn't be able to play at all, and they greatly enjoy the games.

The number of time management games released as compared to IHOGs is very small, so I am always happy for TM players when a good one is released.

This week on Big Fish, there were two IHOG CEs released and 1 TM CE, so something for both types of players. I enjoy both TMs and IHOGs, so it's great.

You also don't have to buy the new TM game to take advantage of the buy one/get one - you can choose any two games that you wish. wave

Re: Just curious [Re: Laurette] #1072873
07/02/16 12:00 PM
07/02/16 12:00 PM
Marietta, GA
Laurette Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Laurette  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Marietta, GA
Thank you, Marian, for the information.

It's not that I'm smart, I just stay with things longer." (approx. quote from Albert Einstein.)
Re: Just curious [Re: Laurette] #1072875
07/02/16 12:03 PM
07/02/16 12:03 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I hope you can find a couple of games that interest you so that you can take advantage of the sale - it's a good one. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mabeco), 500 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users