GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#107488 - 01/30/05 10:58 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: WINSTON-SALEM,NC USA
For the life of me,I cannot find the Kadish Gallery. In the city book, which link do I use? Which link picture? I have the first yellow marker on the calibration machine (back left in Great Zero Room). Mucho thanks for any help.

#107489 - 01/30/05 11:46 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Iray. You can use the fourth book [Kadish] that is part of your library in your relto. Once there you can use the linking book near where you started the age.
Good luck

Sue

#107490 - 01/30/05 01:32 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Lray, the Kadish Gallery link will appear in the city book after you have visited it once (maybe you haven't been there yet?).

The way to get there the FIRST time is as Sue explains above. It is a linking book by the first "telescope" in Kadish.

The link, when it appears in the city book, is the most colorful of all of the link pictures, showing the mosaics on the walls of the gallery. You can page thru all of the different city-book link pictures (when you see a little bent page corner, it means there are other pages) by clicking on the page near the bent corner.

Have fun!

Dadguy

#107491 - 01/30/05 03:41 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

Sue & Dadguy: Found the Gallery & the marker thanks to youall. Now I'm wrestling with the second marker on the Canyon Balcony-been there but no marker--will keep wrestling!

#107492 - 01/30/05 03:50 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

I'm glad you found the Kadish gallery and the marker. Some of the markers are just plain difficult to find. The best advice I can give you is to move rather slowly when you see the Ki react and look everywhere. Be sure to look up as well as down for the markers.
Good luck

Sue

#107493 - 02/01/05 04:23 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

I'm back. Got the Kadish Gallery & Ederkemo markers but cannot find the Canyon Balcony. My link before Kadish Gallery is of a large dark bldg. When I link there & turn around there is a balcony that overlooks the canyon. My KI coordinate for distance is right-on & the elevation is 1 point off. No marker. I have trudged around other balconies with no success. Did I miss something in not playing Uru completely before To D'ni? Am willing to try anything.

#107495 - 02/01/05 06:18 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Are you doing the first 5 markers or the set of 20 markers? I'm sorry but I'm having difficulty remembering where they all are.
I don't think that completing URU totally is messing you up. Others played part of URU again so that they could play D'ni and then POS.

Sue

#107496 - 02/01/05 06:23 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
When you collected the last marker and put your KI back in the machine, did you press the blue button to record it? You have to do that before you go to the new machine to start the quest for the next marker.

If you've already done that, as I remember, the linking book/page to the Canyon balcony is on the back of one of those circular places in Eder. It's the one with the rotating thing on top of it, as I recall--and it didn't show up when you were playing regular Uru, so there wouldn't be a page for it in your Eder book...

#107498 - 02/02/05 07:03 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

I'm playing the final four calibration markers. The Eder link is for the Elevation marker & I found that. I'm missing the Distance marker which, according to my WT, is on/in the Canyon Balcony (which I can't find).

#107499 - 02/02/05 07:16 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

I meant to say that I'm missing the Toran value marker, which is in/on the Canyon Balcony.

#107500 - 02/02/05 08:28 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Iray99, on the WT, at that precise part,as you take the brown linking book in the Relto, it is said : the page before the one that links to Kadish Gallery. Instead, try the page AFTER.

Hope this help.

Chief wave

#107501 - 02/02/05 10:07 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
There are two balconies in the City. I believe this one is the one overlooking the canyon with a view of the ropebridge off to your left.

This balcony will have a link in the City book in Relto only if you had visited it once before in "To D'ni". If not, try going to Kadish (the beginning spot) and go to the second 'telescope' pedestal. The link to the canyon balcony is the stone near the stairs leading up to this 'relescope'.

Let us know if you get it OK.

Dadguy

#107502 - 02/02/05 04:07 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

Chief: Kadish Gallery is my last link in the city book. Obviously I'm missing something.

Dadguy: The first telescope pedestal is right at the link-in spot, right? I cannot find the second. Any clues as to where to look?

I've walked arond the City so much lately that I bought a lot and am building a house there.

#107503 - 02/02/05 05:22 PM Re: URU - Great Zero
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi, the first telescope in Kadish that I found was to the left of the big tree and elevated on a pedestal. The second telescope is the path to the right of the big tree.
See if that will help you find the link you need.
Let us know how the new home building goes in the City, you may have some visitors.

Sue

#107504 - 02/03/05 08:13 AM Re: URU - Great Zero
lray99 Offline
Shy Boomer

Sue: When you say the "big tree" do you mean the one near the Brain Forest? Using the green book? Of all the games I've played, this is the most confusing to me. The house will be finished before this game is.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (Draclvr, Mad, CanukDenis, kenaba, Marian, kjos, BrownEyedTigre, Gimme, BobH, CCbomber), 100 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users