GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#107766 - 07/25/02 09:14 PM callahan's crosstime saloon?
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Celina,Ohio,USA
I have just bought a tatoo from Wereworth's and am suppose to talk to Casimir.Where is he?I put the tattoo on but still cant get into Casimir's place.

#107767 - 07/26/02 10:09 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
That tatoo - did you choose the pentacle? Did you get the headless box, the book of magic and the spirit slates from the mansion? Did you visit Starbucharest and get some yellow chalk? Have you 'played' at being a beggar yet? Got some banis from this sequence?
To get 'cursed' you need wolfbane plant, silver coin, money and the tatoo - did you gather these 4 items? Then you should be able to enter the bar and talk to Casimir about Pyotr. (It may be that you need to see the gypsy to acquire your 'curse' before trying to enter the bar...I had trouble here too and - oh boy another senior moment - don't remember how I solved it exactly. Just tried and tried until I got past that bouncer.
Love, Betty Lou

#107768 - 07/26/02 10:20 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Colonie, New York, USA
Betty Lou,

No senior moment, you're on the right track here. Once you get the tattoo, you do have to go see the Gypsy and tell her you're a Werewolf. Then you should be able to get past Tor and into Casimir's.

--Josh

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (monbron, kjos, Jarkeld, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users