GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#107820 - 03/14/05 09:59 AM Re: URU--POTS--Pellets not working (Er'Cana Dilemma revisted)
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
Good Morning, all:

I finally got the pellets to work! In case anyone else has the same problem, here's what I did: I reset all the ovens to zero, turned the power to themm off and then back on again, and when I set the sliders, I did the ovens in order, according to how they're numbered on the power grid in the control room.

Now I'm going back and forth between the MYST fireplace and the great tree. Gee, when I got to MYST I thought it would be pretty darn obvious what to do with all those patterns I've been collecting, but I haven't managed to make anything happen yet. Don't tell me, I'm sure I'll get it.

Ciao,

WW

#107821 - 03/14/05 02:41 PM Re: URU--POTS--Pellets not working (Er'Cana Dilemma revisted)
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
why, thank you!

I had to get help on the patterns. It turned out I had one of the grid positions wrong on one of them (I got the 4X3 one twice and didn't get the 5X3 one at all, if that makes sense.) oops But now I should be good to go. I'm waiting for my other half to come home before finishing the game, though. But at least I can stop being all grouchy about this game and go back to my generally cheery self now!

WW

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Redz, kjos, manxman, Jarkeld, Draclvr, Yankee Clipper, Clovis, 3dobermans, lor), 58 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users