GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#107849 - 07/26/02 02:31 PM Rivin...Stuck at Wahrk Trap
Urabeth Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tennessee
Hi Folks, I'm baaaack and stuck again. I'm on Village Island, went to the top of the Wahrk Trap. I opened and went into the jail cell. Got the false wall opened, went to the end and turned on the light bulb on the left. I can see and go back to the entrance of the tunnel where the false wall is. The WT tells me to go back up the tunnel and turn on all 6 lights. For some reason I'm having trouble with this. If I go back into the tunnel I can't click on any lights, I keep ending up at the opening looking out at the sea. Please, someone tell me how to get the 6 lights turned on.

#107850 - 07/26/02 02:51 PM Re: Rivin...Stuck at Wahrk Trap
Tom Sr Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi,

When you get to the opening looking out to sea, you should be able to turn around and see a light bulb. Click it to turn it on. That should give you enough light to see the next one and turn it on, etc. What you're looking for is a "false wall" in the tunnel between the jail cell and the opening to the sea.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (dianne, grace, Koala, lexxy, Dunn Tawkin, BrownEyedTigre, BobH, kenaba, Bleumoon, 1 invisible), 84 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users