GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Watchmaker--Clockwork Room #108870
07/30/02 01:43 PM
07/30/02 01:43 PM
Unionville
manxman Offline OP
Sonic Boomer
manxman  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

Unionville
Help please! I'm in the clockwork room and have set the indicators. The henchman has shot at Darrel and he has returned to the indicators. I get to the fifth indicator and the game freezes with the henchman standing in the entrance looking at Darrel. I've done this over and over again and at this point if someone could send me a saved game, I would appreciate it.
Thanks, manxman

Sometimes lost is where you need to be. Just because you don't know your direction doesn't mean you don't have one.
Re: Watchmaker--Clockwork Room #108871
07/30/02 01:57 PM
07/30/02 01:57 PM
England
Jill Offline
Addicted Boomer
Jill  Offline
Addicted Boomer

England
Hi, I had exactly this problem and got round it by resetting four of the dials BEFORE going through the newly opened door. In other words, I set the dials to open the door, turned four of the five of them back to the start position and went through the open door. After being chased back to the dial room there was plenty of time to reset the last dial, the henchman didn't appear in the doorway and the game didn't freeze any more. Hope it works for you.

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users