GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#108959 - 09/03/05 12:31 AM Voyage Question
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Georgia
I have got to top of the moutain saw the alien at the door(1st time seeing alien) but am not understanding about combining the fruits/seedlings to get the right combination. Mike

I intend to live forever......so far, so good.

#108960 - 09/03/05 12:36 AM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

There are ways that you combine fruits:

1. Compote prep. This is fruit + fruit + pan. Then heat in fire basin.

2. Make seedlings and then graft them.
Seedling - Take a fruit and then click it on potting soil to produce a seedling. Make seedlings of available colored fruits.
Grafting - Click on 2 different colored fruit seedlings and they will go to the assembly area. Add a raffia (lunar or earth) to produce a grafted seedling.

#108961 - 09/03/05 01:25 AM Re: Voyage Question
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

I have the blue/yellow hybrid when I go to the blue and yellow plants on the island they will not let me through. Is their something else I am supposed to do so that they will let me pass.

#108962 - 09/03/05 08:10 AM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Plants - you have to make a hybrid of plants that scares them.
Each plant is afraid of another plant.
You get the clue for this on the walls of the cliff wall.
Make a seedling of each colored fruit.
Then make graft of the seedlings colored that the pair of plants are afraid of.
As for the blue and yellow plants - blue is afraid of green and yellow is afraid of purple.
So make a green and purple seedlings and then graft it.
Click it then on each of the plants - blue and yellow. :luck.

#108964 - 09/03/05 04:11 PM Re: Voyage Question
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

I am having trouble putting my numbers in where the exploding mushrooms are the number on the floor is 6, the left number is 8, the right number is 11. I am so stuck. Help Mike

#108965 - 09/03/05 04:15 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Mike, try three bars and two dots on the right, one bar and three dots on the left.

Sue

#108968 - 09/03/05 04:57 PM Re: Voyage Question
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

Back again not good at math on the floor is left 1, right 2,on the machine it is left 18, right 9.
Thank you so very much. When you reply I will try to figure what you have done so that I do not have to keep asking the same question. Mike

#108969 - 09/03/05 05:02 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Mike, it's not that hard, honestly. They are just using 20 as the base number not 1. One bar is equal to 5 and a dot is equal to one. If the number is twenty or greater in the right hand column, transfer that number to the left column but it becomes a ONE. So if you had a total of 20 in the right column and 10 in the left.........the right column would be a zero and the left column would be 11....or two bars and one dot.

Sue

#108972 - 09/03/05 06:54 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
I combined the tank of potassium hydrate and the funnel. I did the stuff in between that I was supposed to do. I cant get the can to pick up the drops of potassium. When I put the tank in the auto screen and it appears in the upper left corner I get a red circle with a line through it when I click on the puddle of potassium. How can I get the potassium into the can? If I take the can out and hold it over the sink the can goes into the auto window automatically.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#108973 - 09/03/05 06:56 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, if Ardan is floating in the air inside the cabin, just take the can with the funnel and click on the dark beads of liquid. Once you get all of them you'll be able to finish getting ready to land on the moon.

Sue

Dutch, you did pick up the can on the left didn't you? I don't know if you can take the one on the right into inventory or not.

#108974 - 09/03/05 08:13 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I was clicking in the wrong place!!! So what else is new??!!I cant find the Turbine area. I climb the stairs and I am back at the Telescope area. Are there other stairs I am missing? I dont find walls or the skull and standing panel.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#108975 - 09/03/05 08:15 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, walk around the rock area and look for steps that will take you into a lower area.

Sue

#108977 - 09/03/05 09:56 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

How do I get the fruits to scare the plants? I got the yellow and green and blue fruits but can't figure out how to get the other fruits to make seedlings.

#108978 - 09/03/05 10:08 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, make some hybrid plants. Make a green plant and a yellow one, combine them and make a new one. You'd be surprised at the reactions of some of the plants to others. Start a plant from each different colored fruit and then make hybrids by combining two different colored plants. There's potting soil on the rock mound and you'll find more later when you get to the top of the mountain.
Have fun

Sue wave

#108979 - 09/03/05 10:40 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I need to find the fruits? How do I do that?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (bermag45, curly, Sassy, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate, RisinGoat, AppyLover
8504 Registered Users